Chap-34 (epilogue)

Moon was shining bright in the sky. Sanskar was looking at it as his lips curved into a smile. Swara's face smiled at him in his thoughts.

Suddenly his phone rang. An unknown number was flashing. He picked it up.

"Hello!"

The voice on the other side made Sanskar a little anxious. He knew the voice. He knew who she was!

"Kavita!!" His voice shivered a little.

"Can we meet, now?" Voice from other side made him shiver again with greater intensity.

All the past again flashbacked in front of his eyes. His misbehavior with her, her love for him.

"I think I should not have called you today." Kavita said. She sounded a little depressed

"No! Tell me where should we meet?" Sanskaar tried to be normal.

After 45 minutes, Sanskar stopped his car in front of an apartment. He knocked over the door.

"Hii sanskar!" It was Sahil who opened the door.

Sanskar was at lack of words. The man whom he had destroyed was standing and smiling at him as if nothing happened.

Kavita too came in front of him. She was looking quite beautiful.

"You got engaged and you didn't even invited me. Very bad!" Kavita pouted and forwarded him something. It was his favourite brownie.

"Are kavita! Wait yar!" Sahil said with a smile on his face, "sanskar! You make yourself comfortable. We both won't take much time!"

Sanskar was not able to understand what was going on exactly. He didn't expect this type of treatment from them. He knew he doesn't deserve this.

"I am sorry, kavita! I am sorry Sahil!" Sanskar subconsciously blurted out. His gaze lowered due to burden of guilt.

Sahil hugged him a little. Sanskar felt a little relieved by the hug.

"What I did... was a sin. And you both are increasing its burden by treating me this way." Sanskaar said and lowered his gaze again.

"Yes you did wrong. But you repented that. I know your heart is burdened with guilt. And with a burden, it's difficult to start a new life." Kavita said and held his face in her plam, " You know, I have moved on. I love Sahil a lot. You love Swara a lot. Then what's the point of dwelling in past."

Sanskar looked at her with disbelief.

"Don't be so astonished Sanskar." Sahil said, "In these days, you were in headlines many times. But in every circumstances, we saw you concerned for your love. And that interview of yours, it was when we realised that you have changed."

"And you know, we three are not alone here tonight." Sahil's words confused Sanskar.

"Means?" He couldn't understand the meaning.

"Swara, she came here to talk to us, about you." Kavita said.

And with a smile, Swara came in front of him.

"You here?" Sanskar was again astonished. Swara has not even changed her attire. She was still in that pink lehanga.

"Swara made us realise that it was the circumstances which were wrong. She made us understand everything." Kavita said while holding Swara's hands, "In deed you are luck Sanskar. Swara is a blessing."

"You came here! You have not even changed." Sanskar was taken aback by her action.

"We both don't have any hard feelings for you Sanskar. Go, live your life guilt free." It was Sahil who said these words.