Chap 27

It was a bright morning of December. Swara dialed Sanskar's number.

"Hey! Good morning!" Sanskar's voice clearly indicated that he had just woken up.

"Good morning!" Swara replied, "Had to give you a bad news!"

"Subah subah! What happened?" Sanskar asked.

"I will not be able to celebrate my birthday with you. I have to leave for a conference in Manali today itself!" Swara said.

"Ahhhh! Don't talk to me!" Sanskar showed his anger.

"Sorry na! You know, i am the main speaker!" Swara tried to convince him.

"Don't talk to me!" Sanskar cancelled the call.

"Mom!" Swara looked at sharmishtha and said, "Why does he behave like a kid?"

"Man who behave like kids are the ones who are really cute." Sharmishtha said while reading newspaper..

"Sometimes I do wonder if you are my mom or his!" Swara kept her palm on her head.

In next half an hour, she was standing in front of maheshwari mansion.

"Durga prsad uncle there?" She asked servant.

"No mam! Only Sanskar sir is here." He replied.

"Okay! Don't tell him it's me!" Swara said and tiptoed to Sanskar's room.

She tried to knock but found it open.

"Great! So he has habit of not locking his room." She told to herself.

She saw Sanskar in front of mirror combing his wet hair. Looking at the wet towel on the bed, she assumed that he had just taken bath. She slowly took the towel and put it on the chair. She then silently made the bed. She did everything so silently that Sanskar didn't even notice.

She then hid herself behind the curtain.

Sanskar turned to take something when he noticed the bed had been arranged. He then looked at towel on the chair. His expressions clearly stated his mental confusion. Swara tried hard to control her laughter.

Sanskar then took the cup of coffee that had already been placed in his room and went towards the window. As he stood staring out of it, he felt two arms wrapping around him. He held them in between and turned. His Swara was standing there smiling at him.

"You! When did you come?" Sanskar was happy and confused at the same time, "Oh! And it's you who silently made my bed!"

Swara nodded and held her ears, "Sorry! I really didn't know that I will have to leave for Manali."

Sanskar smiled a little, "And so you thought I was angry. And you ran here to lighten my mood."

Swara nodded.

"Pagal ladki. It's about your career. And I am happy indeed, just at this small age of 28, you are about to give lectures to people of about 60 years." Sanskar said and held her hands, "You are at the heights of your career. I am more than happy."

Swara hugged him tightly and felt his arms wrapping around her, "I thought you were upset."

Sanskar kissed her forehead, "Never! You are achieving something big. I am happy."

He placed a flick away from her face and looked at her, "You ran to me just at the thought of me being angry. Why?"

"The day I will get angry, then only you get to know the feeling." Swara punched his chest lightly.