When they first see your Ex

Richtofen≈

You were both walking around a park, Richtofen was talking about his work and how he planned on helping other people later on in the future. When nothing could go wrong you met someone you thought you'd never meet again. "Y/n..hey" "hey.." the tension between you two was always thick, it was always like you couldn't breathe, he was to controlling and verbally abused you. He didn't really need to physically hurt you because you'd do as told. As the memories of those harsh times came flooding your mind Richtofen gave your hand a lights squeeze reminding you he was there. Your ex came closer, before he could say anything else Richtofen quickly stood in front of you. "I'm sorry, but I would very much appreciate it if you would give her a little more space than that" "I'm just trying to apologize" he overlooked Richtofens shoulder and giving sympathetic eyes "you know what right? I still love you" you shook your head in disbelief and held Richtofen's hand tighter. "Listen, she's with a better person. It was nice seeing you" Ed grabbed your arm and walked away from him.

Nikolai≈

Sitting on the couch cuddling Nikolai when the doorbell rung. With a sad sigh Nikolai let go and turned over to cuddle the pillow. You stood and walked over to the door looking at the mirror on the wall fixing your clothes and hair. Opening the door your breath hitched while you were greeted with a face you never wanted to see again. "Y/n! Hey!" Your ex swiftly hugged you while you shrugged out of his arms, "what are you doing here?" "I came here to see you, what else?" He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck "well I don't want to see you" before you could close the door his foot blocked it "just listen to me, I know I've made some bad choices, especially with you. You helped me alright? And I took my anger out on you, and I'm sorry, I-I...wanted us to try again". "I think you've said enough comrade, it's time for you to leave" Nikolai's voice startled you from behind. "who's this?" Your ex pointed to Nikolai, he rose his eyebrows offended while Nikolai just gave a tired look. "That's my...husband" you smiled at Nikolai and looked back at your ex who looked mad. "Thank you for visiting" Nikolai smiled and closed the door before your ex could say anything again, "your husband huh?" "I had to think of something" "I might take you up on that" he hugged you and kissed your forehead.

Dempsey≈

Lunch was when it happened, it all started when you and Dempsey were just sitting in a restaurant, your ex came and kindly said hi. You made it very clear that you didn't want to talk to him and you just wanted him out of your life "can we talk?" His eyes scanned Dempsey and back to you "in private?" You looked around and back at your ex "we are in private" "sorry, I meant you and me, not this guy with us" "sorry, that's my other half" Dempsey locked his ankles with yours and glared at the man. "I'm...yeah sure, I think we're done here anyways right?" You smiled at Dempsey while he just gave a straight face and nodded. You both got up, "you guys can wait outside, I'll be out in a minute" both nodded while you headed to the restroom. Dempsey walked out to the truck while your ex followed "I wouldn't try so hard to get her back, even after what you did to her" "it was an accident" "an accident? To controlling was an accident? Abusing her was an accident? Just forget it man" "I'm going to try" "oh by all means, go ahead" Dempsey turned and was digging in the truck for something. "One more thing, can you take this with you?" Your Ex turned to look at Dempsey and was met with a fist to the face, he didn't mean to hit him so hard. The guy just knocked the fuck out, Dempsey just stood there and pondered for a moment until he grabbed the man and leaned him up against a wall near the restaurant with a glass bottle near him. You walked out and asked where he went and Dempsey said he needed to leave cause he had some 'business to attend to'

Takeo≈

You sat in the mall waiting for Takeo, he always went into your favorite store and bought you something. He didn't accept anything in return but always did it for you. One day you weren't alone, you sat and looked thorough your social media when two black boots stopped in front of you. You looked up and met eyes with the one you knew all to familiar. You rolled your eyes and continued to look through your phone "c'mon, don't be like that. I'm sorry for what I did ok? And I mean it by heart" you looked up and stood in front of him. "You probably do mean it" "yes I do. Can you just come home?" "She is home." Takeo just eyes him silently, but you could feel the tension through the air, and it wasn't pleasant. "Cmon Y/n, you'd want someone who's normal, not a..warrior from long ago. Don't you guys have an army now?" Takeo just grabbed your hand and lead you away, still your ex wasn't having it. He kept trying to talk to you and once he pulled your sleeve Takeo just straight up had it with the guy. He just punched him and told him to fuck off, you smiled lightly at Takeo and held his hand.
_____