Yandere Nikolai

This contains NFSW, please skip if your uncomfortable with this stuff, other wise enjoy:)
——
We all know Nikolai is a huge Russian bear, and gives the best hugs but, but like all people. He has a dark side as well.

Nikolai was funny and very interesting at first. You guys were the best of friends, he'd come and give you random hugs and tell you funny pickup lines.

He did have a crush on you but he never told anyone. You'd just go about your day and Nikolai was 'watching you' he said he would give his life for you. Which was kinda weird considering he mostly looked out for himself.

Once he built up the courage to tell you, he did. It came out more dark then intended, he gave you a drink of vodka and once you were drunk off your feet he took you to the nearest room and made out with you. He was forceful and needy.

Once you sobered you forgot all about the night before. Once he came by you asked why you were locked up in the room he told you that he loved you. You didn't like him that way, not at all. He kept you in the room and threatened you that if you made a sound he would do something you wouldn't like and you didn't want to know.

You kept quiet, he wasn't insane but he was crazy. If you did something he didn't like he'd starve you, once you fully submitted to him, he became someone you thought he'd never be.

The highest it will go to is when he forcefully makes out with you. With the vodka and all, it wasn't a great taste. If your 'bad' then you'll end up on the bed naked by yourself crying.

"You do know that I love you right?"

"...yes.."

"Good."

NFSW
Is into major foreplay, the craziest it will ever get is when he brings vodka into it. He'll pour a little on your neck and kiss/suck on the area usually creating hickies along the way.

Another thing he does is when he pours vodka into your mouth and kisses you, I guess you could say he likes drinking that way too.

If you moan he'll mock you. Teases you saying how much you like it. It's hard to control your voice when he's hurting you.

He loves when you tell him 'yes'. It's his favorite word to hear from you. He tells you how much you mean to him and that your way better than his past wives.

If your lucky you'll get left alone after he's done with you. The crazy part is that you kind of like it.
——
This was another request shortly after the other but, again request are open:)