1.0 Richtofen x Reader

'Could we please! Have another dance with Richtofen but with 1.0, maybe he learns himself or someone teaches him? In Kino please'
⚠️ fluff⚠️
_____

"Liebe?" Richtofen poked his head around the corner, looking from the dressing room out onto the stage. And there you sat, beautiful as ever. The light machine gun above your head was powered down as you sat on the small steel podium looking at the projector screen. Your eyes wandered over grey and black numbers, you looked so relaxed. Your leg stretched out while the other was bent at the knee resting under the other. Your hands hung onto your lap. My were you a sight to behold.

Now was his chance, he might as well take it. With a pride fueled ego, he pushed himself out of the room. Fixing his hat on the way out. Long strides made their way across the wooden floor, then before you he stood. "Richtofen?" You question with a smile, "Liebe, I was looking for you, for.. quite some time" he answered sheepishly "Ed, I'm always here. What is it you need?" He hesitated for a moment, rethinking his decisions. "Bitte- sorry, uh, please. Follow me", he quickly held a hand out to you, hoping for you to take it, then corrected himself. He always spoke German when he was stressed, worried or angry. You looked at the gloved hand extended out before you.

With a full smile plastered on both your faces, you happily took his in yours, he was glad that you accepted his invitation. You laughed a little as he stumbled up the first couple of stairs that lead to the back room. He kept holding your hand in his, looking around the room making sure no one was there. While he stood there, he oh so badly wished he could take off his gloves and touch you. Your skin looked so soft, he wondered what it felt like against his own. He knocked the thought from his head with a blush. Fixing himself, he stood in front of you, now holding both your hands as you stood ground in middle of the room.

You gave it a gentle squeeze. It made him jump on the inside, just your embrace alone could make him turn into jello. His heart warmed at the small action, looking up with emotion in his eyes. Love. He's never felt like this for anyone. He melted like chocolate towards a flame when you were around, "Ed? You ok?" You asked, a hand going up his forearm a little. Even under his jacket he felt the shivers your left behind on him. "J-ja, I just" his brain just seemed to black out.

Now that he was actually looking at you, the stained gray windows illuminated on your face. Giving the room a nice black and white aesthetic. "Go on" you softly ushered him to continue, it seemed like he didn't have control over himself. His arm suddenly wrapped around your waist, bringing you in close. Probably the closest you or him have ever been. His arm now relaxed against your lower back, his other held your hand that already had yours in it. You didn't want to push him into doing something he didn't want to do. No, you never wanted too. He squeezed your hip, throwing a reassuring smile your way, giving you the hint he wanted this. He looked away from you, thinking it was a bad idea from the start.

With a boost of confidence, you pushed yourself further into his body, leaving no space between you two. He liked, no loved having you this close. "If this is your idea of a date the-" "it doesn't have to be one" he interrupted in middle of your sentence. You shook your head at him, "I was going to say I love it" you whispered softly. You both slowly moved together, it wasn't a hard dance but it was a nice smooth slow dance. His cheeks blossomed with a light pink dust covering it, your eyes were so.. so mesmerizing. He's never seen a color like it, many others may have the same but nothing like yours. You had your own color.

With every minute that passed, you both took the time to get to know the others features. Soon, he took the extra step in bringing you closer to him. A hug. Now you were really lost in each other, knee deep in love like teenagers again. He's never been so close to someone, and quite frankly. He loved it, everything about it, about you. He pulled away a little, looking at your lips, then you. He knew what he wanted, and so did you. He leaned in, so did you. His lips hovered over yours, unsure if you wanted this now. With a little push from you, his lips ever so gently met yours. He pulled off his glove in middle of it all, then reach up to hold your chin with his hand. Was this real? If it wasn't, he sure wished it was. If it is, please don't ever end.

The kiss wasn't like a simple one, it didn't feel like a fairytale. If didn't have any sparks or fireworks setting off, it was a warm fuzzy feeling in your stomach. His lips tingled when you pulled away, he felt breathless for once. Then you took his hand in yours. He was surprised at how soft it was, if he would have known earlier, he would have made the move earlier as well. But sometimes, with patients, comes the best gifts. He smiled, bring you back in for another.
_____
Treats! Treats! *tossed this one shot around like birdseed treats* treats!
How adorable was this? I'm trying some G/N stuff too so everyone feels include:3 thank you for the request!❤️✨