Their reaction from being hit on

Ja Ja, I know. 'People are no longer around' but guess what. We're breaking that now, you and 1.0-2.0 are out and about. Suddenly 1-0-2.0 get hit on and this is how they react and what they do.
_____

Richtofen≈
1.0 Richtofen was being catcalled by some 'nurse' you met in the wastelands. Supposedly she knew everything that happened. Anyways he was confused as to why someone would hit on him. Mostly because he's a Nazi and on the crazy side. He laughed at her and made fun of how great of a test subject she would be. After awhile he pointed over to you and said he planned on staying with you for a very long time.

2.0 Richtofen thought it was funny because he knew, once he found you, you were the one. He'd listen to them rant about how good they would be together and how jealous other people would be if they seen Richtofen and them being together. Once you walked up he kissed you and told them to meet his fiancé.

Nikolai≈
1.0 Nikolai was to drunk to process what was happening. He thought the person was just offering another drink to him. Once the person started to flirt Nikolai kindly told them he was taken and walked back over to you, drunkenly saying that he was loyal and wouldn't leave your side.

2.0 Nikolai wasn't listening to what they had to say. He told them that it wasn't good for lovers to cheat. After telling them he walked over to you and stayed there. The person came back over to him and talked down on you. He couldn't bare to hear it so he made sure they knew he was mad.

Dempsey≈
1.0 Dempsey took it to seriously, "I didn't know someone could dig their own grave". He ignored her until she thought she'd take it one step further. She rubbed her body against his. Let's just say you both were kicked out because of his 'language'.

2.0 Dempsey collected all the attention and love that was thrown his way. The compliments he received were either returned with a 'I know' or a 'thank you'. He never returned a compliment back but once she started saying she loved him he turned her down and pointed out to you saying your his Jugger girl.

Takeo≈
1.0 Takeo just told them to go away. He wasn't interested in the least. If the person didn't he would have you step in and tell the person off. He isn't one to start fights with living people, so you usually take care of that business.

2.0 Takeo said that he was already with someone and said that it wasn't right to cheat. He said he had loyalty to one and one person only, the person had no honor whatsoever. After that he made you and him leave.
_____
Hey, so I might be updating a lot this upcoming week because it gets a lot off my mind and helps me think more. I also wanted to say thank you to whoever talked to me, I love you all💙