8

*Viktor's pov*

Julius was laughing so hard that he almost fell of the bed.
"Dude seriously stop it!" I begged him while covering my face with a pillow.
"Sorry but you just sounded so much like a teenage girl with a celebrity crush."

He wiped away the tears that had formed in the corners of his eyes and than laid down on his side, propping up his head on his arm.

"Okay so he is hot I get it but what about his personality?"
"I don't know. I mean he seems pretty nice and not as possessive as those dog's normally are but still..."
Why did he have to be one of those thing... it could be so easy if it weren't for that...

Julius sight. "It's okay Vick. Its not like you don't have enough time to get to know him. I mean sure he is a werewolf and all but he is also your mate so..."
I pulled the pillow away and then starred at the ceiling.
"Do you think I should call him?"

He seemed to think about it for a moment but then he gave me a wicked grin and said "No princess I got a way better idea."

I raised an eyebrow and tilted my head.
"We are going to visit him." He announces.
"What?! HELL NO!" I yelped while jumping of the bed. "Juls that's a really terribly idea even for you standards."

He started to laugh again and then grabbed my arm so I couldn't run away.
"Oh yes! We are so doing that. Because I want to meet my future brother in law. Beside you idiot left your stuff at his place and you have to get them at some point anyways. I hate to say it but it's your own fucking fault princess."
He winked at me and then stood up.

"But couldn't you maybe...go alone and just get my stuff for me?" I asked hopefully but his facial expression told me that all my hope was lost.
"Nope I definitely wouldn't do that. So put on some clothes and then we can get going." He commended me.

I knew that there was no chance of changing Julius mind. Because as Julius always says 'if Julius wants something he gets it!' so I didn't try to argue with him.

*George's pov*

The doorbell rang and I jumped up from the couch.
Could it be him? Maybe he calmed down and decided to come back?
I thought while hurrying to answer the door.

I couldn't hide my disappointment when instead of my mate, my best friend and beta Lukas stood there.
"It's just you." I groaned.
"Wow that's a nice welcome."
He chuckled and walked past me into the apartment.

"Well I hoped that you were someone else." I replied while closing the door.
We both went to the livingroom and set down. "Yeah a lot of people hope that but there is nothing I can do about that."

After a short pause he then continued. "Well anyways boss. We have a lot of work to do because of the renewal of the peace treaty with the vamps. So get your shit together and stop looking so depressed for no reason." Then he pulled out a huge pile of papers from his bag.

I took the papers and looked at the first page. "I know Luke. You don't need to remind me how much work we have still left. But I can manage it I'm the alpha for a reason you know? Besides I'm not depressed for no reason I'm missing my mate."

He starred at me for a moment and then blurted out "Wait what mate? I thought you don't have one."
"Well now I do. I found him yesterday but he got spooked when I told him that I'm a werewolf and we are mates."

"Holy fuck man! And you just let him go like that?!"
I shrugged. "Well what else was I supposed to do? He was so panicked. I thought he just needs some time to think and when he is ready he will come back."

Lukas rubbed his forehead and sighed. "But what if he doesn't come back or if something happens to him? You know what that would mean for you right?"

Love, Mates and other Mistakes जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें