24

*George's pov*

I drifted in and out of consciousness, my eyes falling shut ever time I even managed to get them open just a little bit.
My head also hurt like hell, making it hard to think.
But I still managed to remember what had happened.
I had just parked my car in the underground parking lot of my apartment building and when I got out someone jumped out and hit me over the head with, what I assumed a baseball bat.
No wonder my head hurts so much. I thought and tried again and again to focus.

When I finally managed to keep my eyes long enough open to see something, I realized that I was tied to a metal chair in a dimly lit room, that had dirty, gray tiles on the floor and walls.
Directly across from me was a heavy looking, rusty steel door.

Okay seems like this is the only way out. I just have to get out of these restraints first.

But before I could come up with a plan to do so I heard a female voice from the other side of the door.
"Is he awake?"
She probably means me...

I held my breath and listen closely but nobody seemed to answer her.
Then she asked again with anger lacing her voice.
It took a moment but then she got a reply.
"I don't know ma'am. We were about to look when you came."
A deep male voice answered.

Great....so there is this woman and at least two guards out there. I can do it. I just have to wait for the right moment.
I encouraged myself.

When they opened the door I emidietley dropped my head and tried to stay completely still, so it would look like I was unconscious.

Three pairs of footsteps approached me. Two heavy boots and one pair of clicking highheels.
There smell making it quite obvious that those guys were vampires but when it came to the woman I wasn't sure what she was.
Her strong perfume hid her sense quite well.

No problem. It's just two vampires. Nothing I haven't dealt with before, they just need to come a little bit closer and then I can...

My thoughts got interrupted by something cold being pressed against my forehead and the woman warning me "Don't try anything stupid."

I slowly lifted my head, only to end up starring down the barrel of a gun.
Shit!
"Yes that's right boy. If you try anything I won't hesitate to blow out your brain."

I slowly nodded and then looked further up. My heart almost jumped out of my chest when I saw her glowing purple eyes.
They were almost the exact same as Viktor's, the only difference was that here's were as cold and full of hatred.

"How...? Who are you?" I asked her confused only to get smacked over the head with the gun a second after the words had left my mouth.
It caused me to see only black for a moment and then left me with a horrible ringing sound in my ears, what made it difficult to hear here angrily hissing at me.
"That's non of your fucking business you stupid dog! Just shut up!"

She lifted the gun up again, probably to get her point across a second time but luckily she got distracted by a knock on the door.
"WHAT?!" She yelled and in stepped another vampire.

"Sorry to disturb you ma'am but I just wanted to inform im that back from the mission." He replied, visibly nervous.
A wicked grin formed on the women's face and then she asked him impatiently "Great! Where is he?"

"I couldn't get him.... he in the company of two werewolfs and a half demon." He mumbled and lowered his head.

When she heard that her face twisted up in anger.
"YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB! How incompetent are you, that you can't even kidnap a god damn kid!"

A half  demon.... does he mean Julius? I mean there aren't many of them to begin with but one that hangs around with werewolfs...
Wait but that would mean the kid they tried to kidnapp could be Vick!
What the hell do they want from my mate?!

"I'm so sorry ma'am but I  wouldn't have been able to fight them all on my own." He whimpered, cowering under her glare.

She took a deep breath and then turned to me again. Goosebumps formed all over my skin when I saw her sickening, toothy grin.
"Well guess we have to do plan B then. Paul get me the pliers."

My eyes widened in fear when I understood what she was probably going to do.
"Please we can talk about it! I give you what ever you want!"

She just laughed in my face and then said something that made my blood freeze.
"Oh dear. I don't need anything from you. You are almost completely worthless to my plan. All that matters is that you just stay alive long enough for your people to start tearing the vampires to pieces inorder to find you."