15

*Julius pov*

"Wait you are kidding me right?"
"No." Vick grumbled.
"Damn bitch! He must really love you, if he let's YOU top him."

"What the fuck is that suppose to mean?!" He hisses back at me.
I sigh and fell onto his bed.
"Oh come on Vickie. You are a annoying twink that doesn't know shit. So if he agrees to let you impale him with your little twig, that definitely means he is in love with you. I mean have you seen him? He is at least twice your size and I don't just mean his hight or muscles."

Vick glared at me, his normally dark eyes now glowing bright purple.
Then he threw the hoodie he was holding in his hand at my face and growled that I should shut up.

"Please Juls just shut the fuck up and instead help me choose what I should wear!"
I sight and walked over to his  walk in closet.
I stood next to him, examining the clothe in there.
"You know that you could use some variety when it comes to clothes, right?"
He looked at me confused.
"What do you mean?"
"Dude all of your clothes are either plain black hoodies or black tshirts. That's definitely not what I would call variety."

"They aren't plain!" He grabbed one of his hoddies and held it up.
It was black with a dark red pentagram on the front.
"See they have different prints on them!" He argued.
I scoffed. "It's still boring as fuck. Besides it's not like you couldn't effort better clothes than this." I argued while rummaging through the other clothes.
"Yeah but unlike you I don't like to look like I rich asshole. So I rather stick to the stuff I'm comfortable in."

"Mhmm... but when you eventually take over the business you definitely have to dress like 'a rich asshole' otherwise nobody will take you serious."
Vicktor let out a heavy sigh and leaned against the doorframe.
"And what if I don't want to take over?" He then asked.

I turned around and looked at him. Surprised by his question I first didn't knew what to say but then I shook my head.
"Vick... we both know that it's not really about what either of us wants. It never has been."
"But why?" He asked, his voice barely loud enough to be heard.
"Because that's how life is. You got to do what you gotta do. Now let's stop with this this depressing shit and get dressed for your date with Gregor." I replied while taking out some random hoodie and throw it at his face.

"His name is GEORGE and I'm not going to wear this!" He said and throw it back at me.
I was about to question why he refused to wear it but then I looked down and saw what was written on it.
In big, neon pink letters stood there 'Daddys Bitch'.
I laughed hysterically. When I got myself under control again I looked at Vicktor and grind devilishly.

His eyes went wide. "No..no Julius! I'm not wearing that!"
My grin got even bigger and I slowly sauntered towards him.
"Oh yes you will!" I laughed and jumped forward to grab him.
But to my annoyance he was fast enough to move away.
He screeched and took off running.
"They always run." I chuckled.
I had to admit that Vick was extremely fast, specially because of his vampiric speed but I knew from experience that stamina was not one of his strong points so I went after him.

It took me almost twenty minutes to finally catch him and another ten to get him into the stupid hoodie but it was definitely worth it.
"I hate you!" He groaned while laying on the hallway floor.
"Yeah. Yeah. Now get your ass of the floor. We got a date to go to."
"What the fuck do you mean by WE?"
"I'm bored as fuck. So I'm coming too. Besides I have to drive you there anyways so the least you could do is to invite me. Right?"
He clumsily stood up and glared at me. "It's a date Juls! You would be the third wheel."

"So? Just ask him to bring that other mutt from last time. Then it won't be that awkward."
He raised an eyebrow.
"You want a... date... with Luke?"
I could feel my face heating up.
"WHAT?! No! Ofcourse not! Don't be so fucking ridiculous! Why the fuck would I ever want to date some stupid, stinking dog?!"
He squinted his eyes and hummed thoughtfully.
I on the other hand got even redder.
Fuck! I hate that stupid mutt but then why the hell won't he get out of my head?! This is so fucking ridiculous! I'm even blushing at the thought of him! Like what the fuck?! I'm mother fucking Julius Kyteler! The Julius Kyteler! I don't fucking blush!