Interview part 2

Reporter: Well one of the questions would be, what are you doing for a living besides your obligated work as royalty?

Vick: Uhm well... I...

Julius: He doesn't work. Like at all.

Vick: Hey that's not true! I self study botany and the mystical arts!

*Julius rolls his eyes*

Julius: Oh please, flipping through a book with flowers in it once in a while isn't really studying. Also your magical abilities are lousy at best.

Vick: It's still better then the stuff you do!

*Julius and Vick glare at each other*

Reporter: Uhm... mister Kyteler? What is it what you do?

*Julius turns towards the reporter again and sighs*

Julius: I... well I basically work as a cleaner for my uncle.

Reporter: Oh like a housekeeper or a janitor?

Julius: Uhm yeah sure... something like that...

*Vick snickers*

Vick: Yeah totally. He does a lot of feeding the fish, brings out the garbage. Oh and ...

*Vick hisses because Julius kicked his leg*

Julius: It's not important what I exactly do. Could we please just continue with the next question?

Reporter: Yes ofcourse. The next question I have written down would be regarding your love life. Are you two single or do you have someone special to you?

Julius: Urgh... hell no! I don't do relationships or anything related to that! This hole concept of monogamy and love is just something some stuck up assholes made up, in order to justify there hornyness and possessiveness.
I would rather cut of my dick then to date anybody.

Vick: Oh yeah and what about Luke?

Julius: I'm not in love with him!

Vick: Yes and I said nothing about you being in love with him but you still assumed I meant that.

*Julius turns red and glares daggers at Vick*

Reporter: Well uhm.... what about you prince Viktor?

Vick: Oh ahm... I'm in a relationship.

Julius *whispers*: Dude I don't think it is a good idea to tell them!

Vick: Don't worry I got this.

Reporter: Oh really that's great news! Who is she?

Vick: It's a he, not a she... also could we maybe keep it unofficial? I'm not really ready to come out.

Reporter: Ofcourse. I totally understand that it must be difficult to admit that you are gay.

Vick: Uhm... first of all I didn't say I'm gay. There is more then just straight or gay. And secondly the problem isn't that he is a guy but instead that he is a werewolf.

*the room became dead silent *

Julius: Vick.... WHAT THE FUCK! DON'T FUCKING TELL THEM THAT!

Reporter: Wait so it's really ture?! It's not a joke?!

Vick: Nope it's not.

Reporter: But why? If this comes out .... oh god

Vick: Yes that's why I hope you can keep this confidential.
Because if this gets public, it will be a huge scandal.

Reporter: Does your father the king know about it?

Vick: Oh no. No! If he finds out that I'm the mate of a werewolf, my father would probably kill him and then lock me up in the dungeon and throw away the key.

Julius: YES! That's exactly the reason why you shouldn't just tell anybody about it! You fucking idiot! You know damn well how much your dad hates those mutts! Special after what they did to your mom!

Vick: I know but George had nothing to do with that... just because a handful of them did something awful, doesn't mean all of them are like that. I just hope my father will realize this one day too. Besides it's not like our own species has never done horrible things to them.

Reporter: Uhm....your highness... do you really think that the king could really change his mind? That it's possible to get a true peace?

Vick: I hope it. So yes.

Julius: As if! The most likely thing is that we all die.

Vick: You won't die. You can just pretend that you didn't know about it.

*Julius rolls his eyes *

Julius: Vick you are my last living relative. If you are going down, I'm going down with you. And don't fucking argue about it. It's a fact!

Reporter: I don't want to die!

Vick: Okay fine.... look me in the eyes.

*The reporter and Vick starre at each other for a moment. Then the face of the reporter goes completely blank*

Julius: Did you just...

Vick: Erase there memory? Yes I did. 

Julius: I thought you can't do that yet.

Vick: I told you I'm working on my mystical powers.

A/N:
Hey guys. Sorry for the late update. I'm still not feeling really well... I have gotten new medication but they take some time to show an effect. It's still difficult to concentrate enough so I'm not sure when I can post the next chapter but I promise to work on it when ever I can.