11

*Viktor's pov*

"Come on you pussy just press the stupid thing!"
We had been standing in front of the door for at least five minutes now and Julius patients with me was running really low.
"No I can't do this. Please let's just go home." I whimpered and looked at my cousin with big puppy eyes.
"Hell no!" He replied angrily and moved his hand towards the doorbell.

In an desperate attempt of keeping him from ringing it, I throw my self at him and tackled him to the ground.
I thought for a second I had been successful but than I heard the sound. This god damn sound. Julius had been fast enough to ring the bell.
He grinned at me and then cheered "See it wasn't that hard."

I held my breath while listening closely for any sign of movement behind the door.
When I heard someone coming, I jumped up and tried to run.
After only taking a single step I felt Julius arms around my waist.
With one quick move he throw me back to the ground. Then he sat down on my stomach in order to keep me from trying to run away again.

"Get off!" I screamed at him and tried to fight back.
Ofcourse it didn't work. Julius was a half demon. What made him physically way stronger than me.

To my surprise I saw Julius, just a few seconds later being lifted up and thrown across the hallway.
I quickly turned my head towards whoever had done that and froze.
It was him. My mate was standing there right in front of me.
He definitely didn't looked happy. He looked more like he was about to rip somebody's head off.
Oh shit!

*George's pov *

This disgusting creature thinks he can touch MY mate! I will kill this thing!

I was fuming with anger. When I had opened the door I saw this guy, that smelled like a demon sitting on top my defenseless mate and pinning him to the ground.
Before I even though about it I had grabbed him and threw him as far away as I could.

Then I looked down at Vick it almost broke my heart to see him so scared.
I turn around towards the demon and walked towards him.
When I was about to grab him, I was hold back by my mate.
He had tears in his eyes and was pulling on my arm.
"Please don't hurt him." He bagged.

"But he hurt you..."
"Hell no! I didn't do shit to this stupid coward!" Exclaimed the guy on the ground, what in return made me growl at him.

"Stop this! He didn't hurt me so calm the fuck down. Okay?" My made yelled at me with an angry glare.
I looked him up and down, there were no signs of any injuries so I just nodded slightly.

"Good and Julius shut the fuck up. You aren't helping with being... well YOU." Vick said to the guy on the ground.
Then he went to help him up.

The guy who's name was apparently Julius dusted himself off and then grumbled "It's not my fault that this stupid mutt got the situation wrong an went nuts."

That in return got him kicked against the shin by my mate.
Vick then sighed and said "Let's just go inside first so we can clear this misunderstanding. I don't want the fucking neighbors to hear everything."

Without even waiting for my response he just walked past me into my apartment.
He was definitely bold and I was loving it.
Me and Julius looked at each other for a moment and shrugged.
Then went inside.

My anger was almost completely gone but when I stepped into my livingroom and saw what was happening it went up to a hundred percent in the blink of an eye.

Lukas my beta was hold Vick up in the air by his throat and strangling him. I emidietley used my alpha command to order him to let go of Vick. With a loud bang my mate landed on the floor and I rushed over to check on him.

I kneeled next to him and asked him softly"Are you okay."
He rubbed with throat and then slowly nodded.
Then I stood back up.
"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!"
"WHAT I WAS THINKING?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU INVITE A VAMPIRE INTO YOUR HOUSE?!" Lukas yelled back at me.

I looked back over my shoulder at Julius, then back at Lukas.
"He is a demon not a vampire." I stated.
Lukas shook his head. "I don't mean the blond guy. I mean this little twink!"
He was pointing at Vick.

What he is not a blood sucker! He is my mate! Besides I saw him in sunlight he can't be one!
"He is not a....." I tried to tell Lukas but was interrupted by Vick.
"I'm a half vampire dipshit! There is a big fucking difference!"
I slowly turned around and starred at him with a blank expression.
"What?"