Interview part 1

One day it happened that a reporter, from some promi magazine had asked for an interview with the vampire king but as always he was to busy with more important matters.
So he ordered his son and nephew to attend the interview instead.

Reporter: Hallo, thank you for taking the time for this interview.

Julius: Oh no problem, it's a pleasure.

Vicktor: Yeah it's not like we could have said no.

Reporter: How about you introduce yourself, so our readers know who you are?

Julius: I'm Julius Kyteler. I'm 22 and I'm a half witch, half demon.

*Julius shoves Vicktor with his elbow *

Vicktor: Urgh fine... I'm prince Viktor Bathory. I'm 18 and I'm half vampire, half witch. Juls mom and mine were sisters.

*Viktor leans over to Julius and wispers*

Vicktor: Do I really have to do this?

*Julius quickly nodds*

Reporter: Well uhm...*shifts nervously* anyway it's a really big honor to finally meet the future vampire king. You don't really show yourself often in the media.

Vicktor: Yeah why would I? Also if I where you I wouldn't print anything about me becoming the next king. People could get there hopes up.

Reporter: What do you mean by that?

Julius: Nothing! He was just joking. Please just ignore it and continue.

Reporter: Oh okay.... well I have written down a few questions that I think our readers would like to know.

A/N: This is the point where you guys come in. You can write in the comments any questions you may have towards Vick or Julius. So yes this is basically a Q&A.

I thought this would be a compensation because I'm currently quite ill and don't have the strength to write on chapter 18 but I also don't want to keep you guys waiting for an update.
I hope this is okay for you. As soon as I feel better I will start working on the new chapter.

ALSO BI THE WAY HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! 🏳️‍🌈