Chapter 18

HIS POV

I went to the SS Medical center with Younhui for a check-up I was waiting at the lobby when I saw the thoracic department and other medical staffs swarming at the lobby...

"Oh! Hyung!!"

"Oh... Donghyun... What's going on?"

"Don't you know our pretty sunbae will be appearing on a health program?!? Everyone's anticipating a lot!!"

"Health program?"

"Yeah! Oh!! It's on! It's on!!"

I sat there quietly and watched...

"hmmm.." I smiled upon seeing her do a greeting... she's really pretty...

"I hope Doc. Xia won't get nervous..." I heard the nurse say...

The show continues and they're discussing a lot of health problems... When it was her turn to answer some questions, I saw her department got so tensed... But she managed to answer those questions perfectly and confidently...

"She's very young but very smart! Our hospital made a jackpot having her here..."

I heard a doctor from a different department say... everyone's discussing how well she did on the program...

"Now!! It's time for our free talk!!" I heard the MC said

"Well, I have a question that I really want to ask among our experts today... Well It's not related to our discussion earlier, but Dr. Xia?"

Oh! What would they ask her about?

"Oh? Yes?" she answered

"You were the one who operated on KIA's heir right?"

"Yes, I was..."

"You were also the one who operated on Brix and his mother?"

My name came out... And suddenly people around me started staring and taking glances on me...

"Yes..." she answers

"You were involved with Brix's family a lot... And I heard you were his fan... You had a relationship with Brix, right? Weren't those incidents a written fate that you belong to each other? Well I could ask this right? Since everyone knows and his fans supported you guys..."

I became nervous... A doctor sat beside me he was an old guy and had a father gaze while watching Xia on the TV...

"Well... we had a relationship, but it has been complicated for us these past few months..."

"So, does that mean you're back from being single now?"

"Technically yes..."

That hurt me... I put some sunglasses on to mask my expression...

"Oh!! Technically!! For guys out there this pretty and smart doctor is very available!! Hahahah!! Anyway, thank you for answering..."

I didn't expect she will be asked with that question...

"Hmmm..." the man who sat beside me sighed and I looked at him if he was alright...

"Sir are you okay" I asked

"Yeah, I'm fine, I'm Professor Jo, I did your mom's surgery with Xia if you remembered..."

I looked at his face carefully... Now I remember...

"Ahh!! Ne!! kyeosunim geu nalreun kamsahaesubnida!" I bowed at him (Yes!! Professor I'm thankful for that day...)

"It was our duty!"