Chapter 14

HIS POV

2 months ago, when I was having a chat with Xia, I received a call from a doctor telling me that I should come see Younhui, yes, my Ex-girlfriend, she was diagnosed with acute Leukemia. I told Xia that I'll get going, I didn't tell her that I'll go see my Ex-girlfriend...

I came to the hospital and saw Younhui in a very sick state, she was so pale...

"Younhui..."

"Oppa..."

"Are you okay?"

"I'm sorry I called out for you... I have no guardian that's why I told them to call you..."

"Where's your boyfriend?"

"We broke up a month ago..."

"Oh... The doctor informed me that you don't want to get a therapy..."

"What's the use of the therapy, I'm dying anyway... "

"But you should at least try to live, for the people who loves you, someone important told me that... you still have a chance Younhui..."

"You know that my parents are already dead and there's no one I could lean on..."

"Then just do it for yourself..."

"Oppa... I'll do the therapy if you come back to me..."

"Younhui... I already have a girlfriend and I love her..."

"I know, but can you be with me so that I would be able to overcome such obstacle?"

"I'd be willing to support you as a friend but I can't break up with her..."

"Then just leave and let me die..."

"Younhui!!"

"Leave!"

I left her and didn't see her for days, but the doctor called me again and told me that she's getting worse each day. That's why I went and told her that I'll come back to her so she should get a therapy.

Xia's sending me messages every time, she's even calling me but I just can't seem to answer her and face her because I'm sure she would get hurt when she finds out that I'm lying. I'm planning to come back to her when Younhui gets well and explain everything...

< from: Donghyun

Hyung! Noona had a car accident she just came in the hospital, she's unconscious and she has an ankle fracture...>

As soon as I received the text, I prepared to went out and go see her

"Younhui, I need to go..."

"You're going to see her right?"

"well..."

"Oppa, when you come back, I hope you've already broken up with her... or else you'll see me on the morgue tomorrow..."

"hey don't be so unfair!"

"I mean it..."

"Younhui!!!"

"Don't take my words lightly, I mean it..."

I left her and hurried to the hospital

"Where's Dr. Xia's room?"

"It's on 518, sir"

"Thank you..."

I ran as fast as I can and opened the door... when I saw her awake, I was actually relieved...

*flashback*

"You're going to see her right?"

"well..."