Chapter 16

HIS POV

I saw Xia running from the ER... Oh? She's heading here... what could be the problem...

"Ahh!!" I saw what Younhui did, she tripped her I can't tolerate this anymore!!!

"Awww!!"

"Xia!! Are you okay?"

"Brix let go of her!!!"

"Heard her? Let go..." Xia told me...

And once again I let her go... I saw Xia and a couple of Doctors running towards the OR... And I wanted to follow her...

"Brix! Where do you think you're going?"

"I'll go follow her!!"

"No!!"

"Shut up Younhui!! I've been keeping up with you before because you were sick... But you lied!!! I left the girl I love because of your threat!! And that's what I regret the most!"

"Brix!! Ya!!!"

I won't be swayed anymore...

I went to the observatory room and saw Xia doing a brief for the operation, as expected she's really charismatic when she works, and that's what I love the most about her.

The operation began and I watched until it was their turn to operate...

"Wait she looks in pain..." I whispered to myself as I saw her rotating her wrist...

I waited for the operation to end...

I quickly went out of the observatory room and went to the hospital's pharmacy to buy some Ice bag.

I walked hurriedly to her office

"Hyung!"

"Oh! Donghyun!"

"Looking for someone?"

"Yeah where's Xia?"

"Well I haven't seen her though but have you tried looking at the garden? She goes there every time she finishes an operation... Ah... Hyung what's with the ice bag?"

"Well, Xia feel down earlier she could've hurt her wrist"

"Oh... so that's why she looks in pain during the operation..."

"Yeah..."

"She's really amazing... Even when she's hurt, but as a doctor she would do everything to save a patient's life..."

"She's indeed exceptional..."

"Ah Hyung maybe you should keep going..."

"Yeah! Yeah! Right... Thanks..."

I went to the garden and saw Xia sitting at the bench trying to massage her wrist...

"Ahh!! Maybe I'll have this checked by the ortho--"

"Ahh!!" I might have pulled her hand too much...

"Sorry..." I said

"Brix?"

"I can do this myself..." she tried to take her hand away but I tightened my grip

"No... please let me..." I said as I gently put an ice bag and massaged her wrist

"You really don't have---"

"Shhhh..." I interrupted

"Brix you know ---" It's time you should know Xia...

"Xia..." I called

"Can you listen to me?" she kept silent

"Xia... I didn't mean to leave you... I'm really sorry Younhui lied to me about having leukemia and she threatened to kill herself if I don't break up with you and come back to her..."