Chapter 6

"ugh!! I sure did put my car keys on my bag... where on earth is it!!?"

I'm at the basement of my apartment it's my first day off so I decided to have a fun drive to anywhere I want to go.

"oh shoot!!! There you are!!"

I finally entered my car and....

"Busan, wanna go to Busan..." I uttered while typing my destination at the GPS

"Oooh 4 hours and 20 minutes non-stop drive, It'll be fine.."

I started driving while listening to songs and singing along with them too...

"waaaah!! Those are the rest stops I've seen only in reality shows before!! It's really huge!!"

I said while I passed by some famous Rest stops that I only saw on TV before... I'm half way my destination. Traveling like this seems to be really fun.

My phone's ringing!! Since it's synced to my car, I could just answer it easily.

"Doc Xia~~~~"

"eung!! Bona!! Is there something wrong in the hospital?"

"nothing... I just wanna check on you, my sister said you seemed down when she received a call from you and then the director suddenly gave you a leave"

"ommo! Thank you for worrying Bona, anyway since we're outside the hospital why not call me eonni?"

"jinjja?!? Can I call you Eonni?"

"eung!! Keureom!!" (yes, Of course)

"Eonni, Jigeum eodieyo?" (sis, where are you right now?)

"Na? Busan-esseo kalkke" (Me? I'm going to busan)

"Jeongmal?!? Daebak!! Na jinjja bureobta eonni.." (Really??amazing!! Sis I'm really jealous..)

"geunde.. naega Busan-e dochakhamyeon nan eotteokhaeyahae?? Nan amugeotdo molla.." (But.. what should I do when I arrive in Busan? I do not know anything..)

"hahaha!! Eonni!! By the time you'll get there I bet you'll be hungry, why not go to Gukje market they sell traditional street foods there... you could just use your GPS to find your way there"

"That would actually be great!! Thanks Bona"

Our conversation went on until I could see my remaining time of arrival on my GPS has went down to 45 minutes... I didn't know that girl was so talkative. I continued to listen to the music playing until I finally arrived Busan. I stalled my car properly on one side and entered Gukje Market on my GPS and continued driving until I finally reached the place.

I walked around the market and ate everything I wanted to eat, the place looks neat and clean and the market people are so kind.

Earlier, while I'm strolling the market I searched on the net about beautiful places where I could go...

"Trickeye Museum since I heard it's quite near the place" I said as I typed on my GPS

I drove for just a couple of minutes and I'm here!!! I entered the museum and WOW!!! It's really tricky in the eye I took pictures here and there, wandered here and there.

"ummm.. silhyehabnida, uri sajineul jjikeulsuitnayo??" a young couple asked me, they're probably college students, because they look so sweet and young... yes younger than me probably

"ahh ne!!" I answered and took a picture of them..

"Kamsahamnida!" they said

Hmmmm... I envy them... I should start dating someone soon... but probably I won't have the luxury of time... So, I should just stop daydreaming... I spent 2 hours inside the museum and went out later...