Chapter 12

"Saw the articles?"

"About what?"

"About us coming in public with our relationship, they all came out yesterday after my company released a clip of us..."

"Yeah I saw them..."

"They're all positive! Even the comments... And we suddenly became a power couple... A surgeon and an idol... I like it..." he said

"Tccch! But I'm actually really thankful for people who supported our relationship... Wait I think I'm receiving a call from my friend..."

I answered the phone

"Arry!! Hi!! You called, what's up?"

"Ya!!! What's up?!?!" Maybe she already saw the articles, I put her up on speaker mode so Brix could hear her reaction too...

"Articles are all over my feed!!! Is this true??"

"Hello this is Brix nice to meet you Arry!" Brix suddenly spoke to prove her it's true

"What the?!? Xia!! What's that?? You're playing a prank on me, right?!?"

"No! she's not playing a prank on you... Hahahaha!!" he answered again while I laughed while listening to her epic reaction.

"Oh my Gosh!!!! So, it's true?!?!"

"Yeah, Arry..."

"How long have you been dating again??!"

"It's almost 3 months"

"What?!?! And you haven't told me?!?!"

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to tell you earlier..."

"I couldn't believe it!!!"

"Maybe you should believe it now Arry..." Brix spoke again

"OMG!! Is that really you Brix-nim??" (Nim- used for formalization)

"Nim? Hahahah! Yes it is.."

"OMG!!! Ya!! Xia!! You're really amazing!! Anyway, I'm going to the OR in a minute, I need to hang up now..."

"Oh really? Good luck with the operation!!"

"Thanks! Oh! and Brix-nim take care of my friend and congratulations guys!!! Bye..."

"Bye!!"

And the call finally ended.

"She's a surgeon too??"

"Yeah..."

"Same field?"

"No, she's a Neurosurgeon, we just met during our Med-school days that's why we're close but she took a different field from mine..."

"I see... She's quite energetic huh?"

"Her? Yeah... She's kinda talkative too..."

"Anyway, after the Successful tour Abbeoji decided to give us a 6-month vacation."

"Uwaaa! That's great! Good for you, you'll be stress free, meanwhile, I can't escape from the hospital..."

It's already a week since their tour, and we're having a talk while having our breakfast at the café, since I couldn't go home for 3 days due to left workloads and operations lining up since I came back from Japan.

"How's Snow?" I asked

"Mmm?? Oh! he's fine... Anyway, can you make time this weekend??"

"Weekend? Hmmmm... It's Saturday the day after tomorrow, right?"