chαptєr fσur. prαctícє αnd pчjαmα pαrtíєѕ

Last part...

Naruto's POV

The door unlocked and we stepped inside the room. It was wide and mirrors on four sides. At the far back corner, there's bottles of water and a box of snacks for all of us. And of course, cameras~

"Wow... This practice room makes me wanna dance and sing!" I looked around and my eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Oi oi Kouhai chan. You're like a kid just now." Shikamaru smirked and teased me.

I rolled my eyes and pulled his cheeks. "Stop. Making. Fun. Of. Me!!"

Gaara made us sit down as Neji started to speak. "Well then, let's introduce ourselves again to familiarize with each other since we will be spending the week together here practicing the title song."

We introduced one by one, starting from Neji first.

"Hyuuga Neji. Age 18. Grade A."

"Uchiha Sasuke. Age 17. Grade A."

"Nara Shikamaru. Age 17. Grade A."

"Gaara. Age 17. Grade A."

"Sai. Age 17. Grade A."

"Aburame Shino. Age 18. Grade B."

"Inuzuka Kiba. Age 17. Grade B."

"Naruto. Age 16. Grade A."

Kiba turned to me with a shocked face and exclaimed. "You're only 16!? Wow..."

I folded my legs, hugging them to my chest and smiled. "So you all are my senpais hehe~"

Poof!

Their faces turned red like a tomato. I blinked a few times and turned my focus the iPad on Shikamaru's hand.

"Let's watch the music video again ne?"

They snapped out and coughed a bit. Shikamaru clicked and we watched the music video again.

The video showed four girls singing and dancing, changing formations and in sync. I hummed the melody softly and mimicked the moves.

Hmm... This song is catchy but there's really a lot of sexy moves....

Oh my lord.

I covered my blushing face with my hands and peeked out between my fingers.

C-Can I even do this...?

Sai who was next to me noticed my face was getting redder and redder by the second, he placed a hand on my forehead, checking my temperature.

"What's wrong, Naruto? Your face is so red? Are you feeling ill or something?"

"I....um....nothing! L-Let's uh....check the lyrics!" I got flustered and turned to Shikamaru to grab the paper which had lyrics in it.

He distributed the papers out one by one, Sai was still staring at me with a smile on his face, his melody was a playful one like Sasuke before. Obviously he was teasing me just now.

I averted his eyes and read the lyrics, there's both Korean and English in this song. I had no problem reading both but how about the others?

Guess Kiba just read my mind, he looked up from the paper and asked.

"Hey you guys, do you know how to speak Korean? Cuz I don't...."

Shino placed his fingers under his chin and spoke. "Who doesn't know how to speak Korean, raise your hand."