chαptєr nínє. ѕєcrєt fσund σut

Naruto's POV

Shikamaru was on top of me, his eyes stared right back at me with his hands pinning down my wrists to the bed. He tightened his hold when I didn't respond his question. He asked once again.

"You're KitsuNe, am I right? Kouhai chan."

He knew I was lying. Probably from the start...

My eyes averted his and didn't speak, giving him the silence. The air in the room was getting hotter somehow, my cheeks were dusted pink.

"You can't lie, Naruto. I know every time you lie, your ears will also turn red."

I tried to reach my hand to my reddened ears but Shikamaru's grip around my wrists were too strong. It wouldn't budge. I could only blush even harder and close my eyes.

Shikamaru already had me figured out huh?

As expected from this lazy genius.

But I never thought it would be this fast...

All of sudden, I felt something soft touching my lips. I gasped in surprise to see Shikamaru was kissing me and his tongue slid right into my mouth.

"Wha- Shika- Mmgh!?"

His hot wet tongue intertwined with mines as his hands went up and held my hands tightly. I moaned within the kiss until he broke the kiss, licking his lips with a smirk. I laid on the bed, cheeks flushed and panted heavily. The melody coming from him was going insane and weirdly, I could see colours too.

This is the first time I could see them coming from a person. Shikamaru's colour was mainly green.

"S-Shika...? W-Why...?" I whispered between pants and stared at him teary eyed.

Shikamaru smugly grinned and pulled me up with his arm around my waist. "I found you, KitsuNe. This is my reward for figuring out."

With his face that close to me, my heartbeat was increasing rapidly and I knew my face was already bright red. I hid my face and buried in his chest, unable to look at him in the eyes.

"Bakamaru senpai...! I-I..."

"Well, Shikamaru. Don't go attacking Kouhai chan like that. He's going to cry, you know?"

I jolted a bit and turned my head to see Gaara, Sasuke and Neji by my bed. They all sat on the side of my bed as Sasuke crossed his legs and glanced over to me.

"Naruto. You sure owe us some explaining hm? Or should I say KitsuNe?"

Shikamaru released me and sat next to me. My thoughts trailed back to where Shikamaru just kissed me out of the blue and blushed red once again.

Calm down, Naruto!

He's simply making fun of me...

I guess?

I took a deep breath and hugged my legs to my chest as they waited for my response. My chin rested on top of my legs and pouted.

"Alright... Yes. I'm actually KitsuNe okay? Geez, Shikamaru. What is your brain made of? You figured out faster than I expected..."

Shikamaru's POV

My win this time, Naruto.

I knew you're KitsuNe when I found out that you're lying to us.

I smirked and reached out my hand to ruffle his blonde curls.

"That's because I'm too smart, Kouhai chan. But put this aside, you finally admit it that you're KitsuNe."