chαptєr єíght. thє dσuвt

Naruto's POV

We found a private space for all of us, a huge practice room. Kiba suggested that we should go and grab some lunch and eat in there since we might attract a lot of attention so we did and back to the practice room holding lunches!

Curry with potato, rice and meat, onigiris with salmon fillings, tempuras and fried chicken.

For drink, iced milk tea! Without boba though...

(๑•́₋•̩̥̀๑)

"Damn, that sure is a lot of food!" Suigetsu said as he took a floor cushion and sat on it on the ground with a flop.

I also took one and sat down beside Sai and Sasuke, we all grabbed our food and milk tea and the rest in the middle since we sat in a circle. I took a bite of the curry rice and beamed at the deliciousness of it.

"Pft! Naruto you're literally shining right now."

Konohamaru snickered at me as he took a sip of the iced milk tea. The others also saw my face and chuckled too. I stuck out my tongue playfully and then sipped my milk tea.

"Hmph! Focus on eating!"

As we continued eating and chatting stuff about the programme, Juugo suddenly shot up a question and glanced over to me with intense eyes.

"Naruto, may I ask you a question?"

"Yea?"

"Are you actually...somehow....related to this famous singer KitsuNe? Brothers or something....?"

I almost choked on my milk tea and spit some out.

Hah....hahaha....

All of them were also interested in this question and started discussing about KitsuNe and me.

Konohamaru snapped his fingers and joined in the conversation. "Oooooo, I almost forget about this! I was listening to KitsuNe's Ice King yesterday and thought his voice was kinda similar to Naruto's!" 

Zabuza placed his fingers under his chin, thinking throughly of Konohamaru's statement.

"Hmm....I did listen to his songs before and somehow it sounded familiar..."

Lee's eyes sparkled as he stood up and declared with proud.
"Or maybe Naruto is KitsuNe himself!"

Haku stared at me, trying to take a good look at me reaction to this. The silence was killing me good. I started to cold sweat and sweat began to form in my palms.

This...is not good....

I just realised that the camera were actually rolling right now!

I have to be careful for what I say afterwards.

I took a deep breath and shook my head, glancing at each of them and opened my mouth to speak.

"That's because KitsuNe is my friend and I knew him. He's in this programme you know? And the rest.......SECRET!" I had a cheeky grin on my face when I finished my sentence.

.

.

.

.

.

.
!!Σ(゚Д゚;

"HAH!?"

Most of them were stunned except for my roommates of course. I could feel they were gonna shoot me with a bunch of questions. I brought up my hands to my mouth and chuckled at their reactions.