chαptєr thrєє. títlє ѕσng

The next day...

7:30 a.m.

Naruto's POV

*Alarm rings*

*Click*

"Naruto...time to wake up."

I shifted my legs and mumbled. "Mhmm...five more minutes, Neji nya..."

Silence...

I guess he also went back to sleep...?

Creak!

Hmm? I felt my bed sank a bit. Someone was on my bed?

"Naruto, if you don't wake up this instance, we'll attack you."

"Pretty please... Just five more minutes nya..." I murmured softly inside my comfy blanket.

"Troublsome blonde. That's what you get when you don't listen to your senpais."

My blanket was pulled away, making me curl like a ball. My eyes were still closed and I rolled on the bed, struggling to wake up.

"Nngh...! Gimme back my blanket nya...!"

I reached out my hand to snatch back my blanket but ended up pulling someone's shirt. Something soft was then upon my lips.

I cracked an eye open to see Sasuke was super close to me and that's when I realized....

WE KISSED!

I immediately released Sasuke's shirt and covered my mouth, my cheeks flushed red and I'm now fully awake.

Sasuke didn't feel embarrassed, instead he had a smug grin on his face. The other three were staring at the two of us in shock.

"G-Gomen Sasuke! I-I was trying to....um grab my b-blanket back and...!"

"If that's what we need to do to wake you up, then it's much more easier." Sasuke said teasingly.

The melody came from him was a playful one, he's enjoying it!?

My face was heating up to the point where my ears were also red. I covered my embarrassed face and was processing what just happened.

Gaara patted my head, trying to comfort me and said, "You're really interesting, Naruto. If you're in a daze, you will put 'Nya' at the end of the sentence?"

I peeked out through my fingers and nodded shyly. "I don't know why either, my Gramps told me I have been saying it when I was a kid."

Shikamaru lended me a hand and pulled me up to my feet. "Heh~ That's cute. With whiskered cheeks combined, you're like a cat."

I pouted, taking Shikamaru's hand and got off the bed. "Geez you guys. Stop making fun of me."

Sasuke touched his lips and smirked. "His lips are surprisingly soft. You guys should also try it if you had the chance."

I poofed red in the face and was speechless. This guy....!

"Is that so? Guess we should wake him up like this everyday." Neji lifted up my chin and grinned.

"That's my first kiss you know!" I softly pulled Sasuke and Neji's cheeks then stomped past them and went straight to the bathroom.

The four chuckled and followed after me. I used my hair clips and clipped up my loose bangs. Then I took the toothpaste and squeezed some on my toothbrush.

They also did the same and we stared at ourselves in the mirror.

I never experienced this before, this is new...