chαptєr tєn. tєαm rєd vѕ tєαm grєєn

Third person POV

Tsunade sat by her working desk, leaning backwards to her chair as she read the news published by wαnnαвє ѕtαr☆ fanclub. She read the lines and was shocked afterwards when the newest episode came out yesterday.

"Whoa

"Whoa... No way.... KitsuNe is actually in our programme? SHIZUNE!!!!!!!"

Shizune came into the room running and asked. "What is it, Tsunade sama?"

Tsunade intertwined her own fingers and stared at her. "Is there a way to find out who KitsuNe really is?"

Shizune looked surprised as she placed her fingers under chin thinking. "But Tsunade sama, KitsuNe never appeared in any award shows nor in public. We don't know much about him. The only thing we know is that Naruto knows who KitsuNe is."

Tsunade lit up and snapped her fingers loudly with a determined look. She turned to look outside the window and spoke.

"We should keep an eye on Naruto. KitsuNe...just who you really are?"

Back to Naruto...

Naruto's POV

Two weeks passed, the day of the team battle finally arrived! This team battle is very special, no mentors are allowed to help us train so this battle will show everyone what we're capable of. It's difficult but we managed to get through all of hard parts and since it's my song, it's pretty easy for me. As for the choreography, we had to come up by ourselves. I had lots of fun!

We all woke up early and did some stretching for our limbs to relax and prepare for the battle. All trainees headed to the backstage to change into our stage clothes and went separate rooms for different teams. I've never felt this tense before! My hands are literally shaking right now.

A hand patted my back as I turned around to see Shikamaru laughing at me.

"Oi oi, Leader chan. Why are you this tense?"

"Easy for you to say, Shika. It's the team battle! Of course I'm tense and nervous!"

Haku grasped my hands tightly with his, the warmth coming from him slowly warmed me up, I was less tense than before.

"Naruto, we practiced a lot in these two weeks. Aced our choreography, lyrics and formations. We just need to show everyone what we accomplished!"

Neji who was behind me, lifted my chin making me tilt my head upwards to meet his eyes.

"We'll definitely win this, Leader."

I felt my face began to heat up and a blush crept up to my cheeks.

"Mou! You're gonna make me nervous again, Neji!"

The three of them chuckled once more and then was called by the staff to start changing into our stage costumes and they helped us with our makeup. As we were getting our makeup on, we watched the live battle from the TV in the room. It's starting right now!