Familiar and races

(The next day).

Izuku wake up for going to train with All might and Gandalf, it was sunday so he put his track suit and went to eat breakfast and saw the letter of his father.

Dear son.

I am sorry to leave you in weekend alone but me and Jin got some business  overseas and I will be away from home for four month.

                                                                           from your father.

(Dad is working overseas again huh) Izuku thought.

Izuku finish his breakfast and went to Dagobah beach where he saw All might scrawny form in shock and Gandalf stare at the sea while rubbing his beard and lancer went on boat for fishing and waiting for fish to take bait when Izuku come All Might grab Izuku's shoulder while he flinch for sudden grab.

"Young men yesterday was your doing right" said  All Might with shiver and disbelieve for what he heard.

"I-i-it's my fault I-I am sorry" said Izuku with head looking down.

"It's unbelievable,what kinda of power do you have" said All Might in shock and sweatdrop.

"This power is no other then divine power"said Gandalf in calm.

"I know that but to be this strong and top of that it can cause disaster" said All Might in serious

"Divine power is the most dangerous power in the world you must never underestimate it or you will create destruction" said Gandalf while staring to Izuku.

"Ok that's enough, time for your training Young men and this time I am here if there are no problems happened" said All Might in not sure if he going to stay or not.

"Yes sir" said Izuku in determined.

After 4 month which 10 month complete training.

10 month has past since Izuku started his training with Gandalf and All Might is on his way to see him, to only be shock of what he saw next.Izuku was on the railing of the beach entrance struggling breaking big rock with his hand using his power where carrying about 20,000 tons and suddenly the big rock broke.

Izuku was on the railing of the beach entrance struggling breaking big rock with his hand using his power where carrying about 20,000 tons and suddenly the big rock broke

  (Imagine Izuku break these big rock with whitebread power).

All Might was amazed"oh my... oh my... goodness!".

 goodness!"