Todoroki's Dark Truth

While Todoroki's team is confronted Izuku and thinking about how to take a headband from him while Izuku is staring at him with full guard.

(Damn he is keeping distance away from me and top of that staying on my left side knowing that if I try to use my ice Iide will freeze too which will make him unable to move and give them chance to steal our headbands he is paying attention and Tokoyami can protect them from Kaminari's electricity but there are one minute left, this bastard is just waiting for time to run out so that he can win again) thought of Todoroki.

"Everyone I have a way to win in less than minute" said Iida.

"And what might that be?" asked Todoroki.

"But if I use it now I will be immobilized for the rest of the event but I'm sure it will get us in the first position" said Iida.

"In that case, I will take it if guarantees our victory" said Todoroki.

"Alright then hang on tight I will make you sure get it" said Iida ready to run.

Then Iida started the engines in his legs into hyperdrive which Izuku noticed the Iida's engines

"Torque over: Recipro Burst" Iida shout.

When Iida uses his quirk he sent his team speeding right at Izuku's team and Todoroki was about to grab Izuku headband but Izuku dodge her hand by moving his head while she don't realize Izuku was smiling at her with determination eyes

(What!!! he dodges it and smiling?) thought of Todoroki in confusion.

And during all this Izuku extend his hand to grab Todoroki's headband but as he was about to grab it she subconsciously used her fire quirk which surprised Izuku covering the vision of Izuku's eyes that looking at the headband at Todoroki and the two teams were far apart at the end of a special move that Iida pulled off.

In the old building.

"Whoa this kid has good reflexes to be able to dodge that as expected from Midoriya family" said Gran Torino.

"Indeed I'm impressed by his speed and reflexes" said Gandalf.

(It's true that he has great reflexes but he could be better and it seem he hasn't awakened his full divine power yet but I have a feeling that he got closer to awakening it than before maybe one of these days he will be able to awaken it but it will be hard to control, maybe the villain's attacks can awaken his power sooner but that will be a dangerous thing to do awakening the divine power but not controlling it) thought of Gandalf.

In the stadium.

Beelzebub is looking proud of his son to be able to dodge that attack with a smile on his face.

(That is my son I know you can do better than that) thought of Beelzebub with a smile.

"WHHAAAAAATT!!!! that was fast, so fast Iida, if you run that fast then show us in the prelims" shout President Mic.