Return back to U.A

As time passed, and it was time to get back to U.A and Izuku he is healed and trained a little after he got out of the hospital saying that he is in healthy shape, and now he is in front of Gran Torino building as he says bye to him.

"Even though it was a short time, thank you for intern me" said Izuku.

"It is fine kid I didn't do anything to deserve thanks for, you have grown enough, so your internship ended the way it did" said Gran Torino.

"But still thanks for your instructions in ideas and your continuous sparring with me, on top of that the book that you gave me, that help me to do something against the hero killer" said Izuku with a smile.

But then he got hit by Gran Torino, but Izuku didn't feel anything for the strong endurance in his body.

"Don't get cared away kid, against a hero killer that wasn't serious, but it's better than you using full power at the single hit, and it ending up being missed or even failing to defeat the enemy, yet I have to say you have done well but first understand your power carefully, so you don't have to get numb after using it" said Gran Torino as he points his stick to Izuku.

As he started to scold at Izuku but Izuku's sweat dropped from all the scolds he gets from Gran Torino, and after he finished scolding Izuku look at his hand and start to wonder about his power.

"But I'm sure that you know already about this and if you want to become a great hero like All Might then you have a lot of things that you need to learn" said Gran Torino.

"Yes sir" said Izuku.

"Good, and by the way what happen to the book that gave you" said Gran Torino.

"Hehe... well it got burned when we fight hero killer" said Izuku as he smiles nervously.

"Wait?! does that mean it's gone? finally, I'm released from this curse" said Gran Torino as he smiles happily.

"But I have remembered some of it" said Izuku.

"You can't even let an old man have some happy time without ruining it" said Gran Torino with an irritated tone.

"I'm sorry" said Izuku.

"But anyway, be careful about using your Thu'um on the public and see you around" said Gran Torino as he starts to get inside the house.

"Wait! can I ask you one last thing? even though it's rude to say it, so I don't have a chance to ask, and I never got to find a good time for it, but" said Izuku in worry tone.

"Kid, hurry up and ask, I want to eat some taiyaki" said Gran Torino with an irritated voice.

"You really are strong and even trained All Might but when I search the name Gran Torino I never find anything about it, it's almost unknown, is there a reason for that?" said Izuku as he looks down.

"I see, but to tell the truth I wasn't really interested in working as hero" said Gran Torino.

"What?!" said Izuku in shock and confusion.

"In the past, I had a goal that required me to use quirk freely, so I have no choice but try to get a license for me to use quirk freely, it will be better to hear this from Toshi- I mean All Might, you will learn more from him" said Gran Torino.

"From... All Might" said Izuku as he looks at him.

"Well if that is all then be well" said Gran Torino.

"A-ah yes sir! and thank you very much, I will take my leave" said Izuku as he bow and left.

As Izuku started to walk away, Gran Torino just look at him while thinking.