Ryuga's Path

As the next morning come and in the house of Todoroki Shoko she wear her shoes to visit her mother and her sister walked toward her asking her the reason for leaving in the early morning.

"Shoko, where are you going?" asked Shoko's sister.

"To the hospital" said Shoko.

"What? that is surprising, but shouldn't you tell dad about this?" said Shoko's sister in shock.

"Yeah" said Shoko.

"Why do you want to see mom now, after all this time?" asked Shoko's sister.

"I will be back" said Shoko as she close her door and leave.

As Shoko is walking toward the hospital while remembering the words her mother said when she talk to her mother and as Shoko remember all these words, she arrived at the hospital and start having thoughts.

(From that day I was thinking that, if my appearance would be pressure on mom, so that is why I didn't visit her) thought of Shoko as she look at the hospital and walked inside.

(But I'm sure she continues to bond with me... with dad, That is why to be a hero again with this body and everything I have) thought of Shoko as she arrive at her mother's room and try to open it but she start to hesitate.

 Shoko starts to take a breath to relax and remember her mother's word (It's okay to become who you want to be) and she looks straight with some courage and opens the door.

(Before becoming the hero that I dream of first I need to see her and talk to her because there is so many things that we need to talk about) thought of Shoko as she looks at her mother while her mother is looking out the window.

"Mom" said Shoko.

When Shoko's mother heard someone calling her -mom- she turned her head to look at who called her mother but got shocked at who is it, she has straight shoulder-length white hair with rather long bangs over her face with tired-looking eyes are brown-grey with reasonably long eyelashes.

(Even if she doesn't want it, I will try to rescue her from here, my beginning as a hero starts now, it's how I feel) thought of Todoroki.

In the meanwhile, Izuku is having breakfast with his father and Mayumi while Izuku's father is looking at his son with an upset expression.

"I can't believe that you did some training after the school while you injured, you should be relaxing not doing some workout" said Beelzebub as he scold him.

"Y-yeah" said Izuku as he try to eat his breakfast with his left hand.

"You are truly reckless like what you did in the obstacle course who taught you this, is it Azura? I think I will need to have small talk with her" said Beelzebub as he smile giving an ominous aura.

As Mayumi looks at Beelzebub with a worried and fears expression while Izuku is trying to eat his food and didn't realize what his father said but Beelzebub looked at his son trying to eat, so he grabs a fork from Izuku's hand and took a portion of food in Izuku's plate and give it to Izuku to take a bite.