Heroism

"hello"=talking

(sure)=thought

"I am here"=All might buff form

From the start I know that not all men were created equal about 80%  of the earth population developed quirks at age of 4 but I wasn't so lucky I was born quirkless which made 20% of population and cause of that their treated terribly but I will never give up and I will change that and become a number one quirkless hero my name is Midoriya Izuku.

we see izuku run to school with his school backpack  and reading some book when he stop moving and reading to see hero fight against  a villain at the train rails.

"wow that pro heroes Death Arm and Deaftback" a random civilian said.

They were keeping civilians at a distance and kamui Wood fight the giant villain izuku start fanboying out and bring out his hero journal out and start writing down about their quirk the old man next to him notice this.

"hey kid your fanboy aren't you" said old men which mad him bit embarrassed.

"W-well maybe" Izuku said quietly depended.

The old men looked at him with smile and keep watching hero fight against villain,when kamui wood was about to bring down the villain a new pro hero arrived and kick him down knocking him out sticking her rear out.

Then group of men with cameras taking pictures of her pointing her ass out this got izuku angry and yelled at them.

"Hey you shouldn't take a picture of a woman, that is shame on you to take photo without her permission ,if she want to capture her beauty ask her permission first not in your dirty thoughts" izuku yelled at them.

This cause the camera men to stop and made Mt.lady have slight blush when he was talking about her beauty and what she wanted.

Izuku realized what he just said and turning more red then a tomato.

"Well that was wired" said izuku while blushing .

And he remember he was going to be late then he ran quickly to school so that he don't miss class or anything like that then there was old men at roof of the building said something .