Obstacle Course Race

It was the start of the sports festival and Katsumi made her speech to the audience and pledged to number one hero while the students booed at her but she don't care and mocked them which create more anger on the students and as all the students get in the position to get ready for an obstacle course, meanwhile in the old building.

And as Gandalf was walking he stop at the old building and just stared at it.

"He still hasn't changed places but let say hi to him" said Gandalf.

Gandalf went and knock on the door and as he is waiting the door open and ravel a short old man wearing a yellow hero costume.

"It's been a long time Gran Torino" said Gandalf as he smile at him.

"Oh grandmaster it's been a long time" said Grand Torino as he bow to him.

"Yeah how long was it 40 years?" said Gandalf.

"Come in grandmaster" said Grand Torino.

As Gandalf went inside the house he look around and walked toward the couch and sit on it after that Grand Torino sit near to him.

"It brings some memories right Grandmaster" said Gran Torino.

"Indeed, and I couldn't help but laugh a time you gave All Might hard fist" said Gandalf as he smile.

"Ha, he wants to be the hero, he has to know the hard way" said Gran Torino.

"After what you did to him, he started to stay away from your training" said Gandalf.

"I can't believe that it's has been more than 40 years since we last saw each other" said Grand Torino.

"What are you talking about, we can still see each other but it seems we had our hands full" said Gandalf.

"Yeah and I still remember a time you used magic on the villain who cause some havoc and you stopped it in an instant and people thinks it's quirk" said Grand Torino with a little giggle.

"It was a good old day when you were young" said Gandalf.

"So is there something important is happening" said Grand Torino.