Kingdom Of Nethiloc

As they arrive at the docks of the kingdom of Nethiloc the students were excited and nervous to meet the king as they step down to the ground of docks and Noelle runs toward the town.

"We have arrived at my hometown what do think" said Noe in a happy tone.

"Woah this town is pretty" said Uraraka as she looks around.

"It's kind of like we are in a fantasy game" said Kaminari.

"Maybe there are some pretty gir-" said Minate in pervert way but got a slap in his head.

"Ok student it's time to go to the palace" said Midnight.

As they were going to start walking toward the palace they heard someone calling Noelle.

"Noelle-sama you have arrived" said ??? walking towards them.

"Logan what are you doing here" said Noe as she looks at him

"What do you mean? It's my duty to protect you Noelle-sama if anything happen" said Logan with a smile.

"I don't need protection I'm strong enough and  I can defend myself" said Noelle as she pout.

"Well my king is worried, so you have to give speech directly to him" said Logan with shrug.

"Hmm" said Noe as she stares at him with anger.

"So, are these students from U.A" said Logan as he looks at them.

"Yes there are" said Noelle.

"It's pleasure to meet you Logan-sama" said Midnight as she bows to him.

"Oh come on Midnight, we met tons of times stop with formals" said Logan with a smile.

"Students this is the leader of a royal knight his name is Angun Logan" said Midnight.

"EEHHH" shout everyone in shock.

"Well it's been a pleasure to meet you future heroes" said Logan in a smile.

"Are you strong" said Kyoya in a smile.

"Huh?" said Logan in wanting to hear again.

"Ishimori that is not the way to ask something to your elders" said Iida as he did his hand gestures.

"Shut up I don't care who is elder or not I want to fight only" said Kyoya as he looks at Logan.

"Well well, you are the type who likes to fight but we will have fun later, for now, let's go to meet the king" said Logan.

As they walk toward the palace They see there are different races which made Mineta stare in pervert eyes looking at beautiful female elves and while was heroes around as Izuku was excited to see more heroes in the town.

"Wow there are heroes here" said Momo as she looks around.

"Yes this kingdom has proved in a hero society, so there are some heroes around to make the kingdom safe" explains Midnight.