Student VS Teacher (part 2)

The next round which is the fourth practice exam is about to start and it's Todoroki Shoko and Yaoyorozu Momo vs Aziawa while Momo was deep in thought until Shoko said that it was their turn so they needed to move on but Momo was deep in thought until Shoko called her.

"Yaoyorozu!" said Shoko.

"Huh?!" said Momo as she looked at Shoko with a surprised face.

"Are you by the way nervous?" asked Shoko.

"N-no.." said Momo in nervous but trying to hide it.

"Well, since we are against the person that we know... but I still have an Idea" said Shoko.

Momo was about to say something but suddenly the buzz rang stating the beginning of the practice exam between Todoroki Shoko and Yaoyorozu Momo vs Aziawa, and in the meantime, in the Monitor room Izuku and others were looking at the match.

"So, it's about that no-feeling girl and noble girl fighting against a hobo fighter, huh" said Kyoya without caring.

"Well, I hope they can pass the exam.. since Aizawa-sensei can erase quirks" said Ochako in worry tone.

"Yeah, Aizawa-sensei could able to erase their quirks easily, and even if they go head-to-head combat... I don't think they have a chance to win against him if you remember the time in the USJ attack and how Aizawa-sensei able to knock each villain by using his quirk as well as his fighting skill after all Aizawa-sensei's quirk is focusing on erasing quirks and there some quirks that he can't erase so learning hand to hand combat can boost his fighting skill" explain Izuku.

"They just need to figure out how to win the exam without using quirks or they should know how to weaken his quirk and make him unable to use it... well I can find many reasons on how to do that" said Kyoya as he thinking.

"The two of you would able to compete with Eraserhead because of your physical endurance and fighting skill, so you should not compare with other students, after all, they may have a chance to deal with him" said Recovery Girl.

In the meantime, Momo and Shoko are running into an alley which Momo starts to create Russian dolls while they running but this makes Shoko confused, and wants to know what Momo is trying to do.

"Yaoyorozu, what are you doing?" asked Shoko in confusion face.

"I am just making Russian dolls, in case Aizawa-sensei is near he will stop my quirk" said Momo.

"If you can't make them that means he is close, that is a good idea" said Shoko.

They ran until they reached outside the alley and Shoko looked left and right to make sure that Aizawa was not there and started running again as well explaining her plan.

"This exam is counted on who is finding first, if we encounter him first I will be the first to strike him down and once we are in combat, you should run toward the escape gate but for now stay near to me" said Shoko.

As both of them were running until Momo stopped moving which confused Shoko.

"What are you doing? hurry up and start moving" said Shoko.

"Todoroki... I want to ask you something" said Momo in serious.

"Can't that be later? Aizawa can be here at any moment" said Shoko as she looked around.

"This about Izuku being called your fiance" said Momo as she looked at Shoko.

This made Shoko a bit nervous but she knew that Mic was off unless they were in the fight so Midoriya couldn't hear any speech they say.

"What do you mean by being called? he is my fiance in truth... why asking that" said Shoko.

"Do you care about Izuku to even earn that" said Momo.