The Bounty Hunter

A few days class 1-A arrived at the small Island called Forest life it's near to the kingdom of Nethiloc, and got off here to know about this small island and all of the class were awe for seeing the island so green and air is fresh after Noelle s...

A few days class 1-A arrived at the small Island called Forest life it's near to the kingdom of Nethiloc, and got off here to know about this small island and all of the class were awe for seeing the island so green and air is fresh after Noelle suggest something.

"So we are close to my kingdom how about go into a nearby town and buy something" said Noe.

All girls agree except for Kastumi and Shoko stood quiet and as some class 1-A boys are excited to look around and see something new and decided to walk around.

"This place is great" said Kaminari with a smile.

"It's true but it's a little hot" said Sero.

"I know that but we don't have water to drink " said Mina as she feels tired.

"In that case, I can help" said Noe as she went inside the shop.

As Noe took water canister and suddenly mumble something in low voice.

"Water spray" said Noe as she rise her palm.

Suddenly magic circle comes out from her palm and also water came out from filling the water canister without spilling a drop but Izuku felt kind energy from her

"Whoa is that your quirk" asked Ochako.

"Well it's kinda like quirk but it's not, it's a water element I can summon any kind water " said  Noe.

As she said this, she notices Izuku writing down his journal and mumbling which got her interested in what he is doing.

" What is he doing" said Noe.

"Oh don't worry about it Izuku writes a lot of quirks when someone explain" said Momo.

"But it's kind of confusing, you know that" said Kaminari.

"How so" said Noe.

"It's because that damn nerd was quirkless but he got power and he doesn't know about it" said Katsumi in not care.

"What!!" said Noe in surprise.

Noe just stares at Izuku at Izuku as he writes in his journal and thinking about the feeling he felt when Noe uses her power.