The Meaning Of Hero

As the smoke is fading and everyone is waiting to see who is the winner until Midnight surprising saw Todoroki out of bound and she fainted as the smoke is clear.

  "Todoroki Shoko is outbound, Midoriya wi-" said Midnight but stop when she saw Midoriya's appearance.

She saw Izuku was still inside the bound but little far from the end from the arena but in his state where his hand is broken and painful

              (Imagine his right hand is the one who is broken and his left hand is Ok)

As she look at Izuku with a shock of his state while he was about to fall but force his leg to stand and try to walk one step ahead even though his hand is broken and he is not in good condition and as he walk one step he coughed blood as it coming outside the mouth and which made Izuku raise his head up trying to see around him and as he walks another step, his legs couldn't keep up and fall but in instant, Beelzebub grabs Izuku before he falls down and carries him while looking at his son with a smile.

(When did he appear) thought of Midnight as she look at him with shook

"You have done a great job, son" said Beelzebub as he smile.

"Dad... Sorry I did what I can" said Izuku weakly as he close his eyes.

"Yes, you have won but now take rest" said Beelzebub as he smile and turn his head to Midnight.

"Midoriya Izuku will no longer continue to fight in upcoming battles he will forfeit, Todoroki Shoko will take his place" said Beelzebub.

Midnight just nodded in agreement as Beelzebub just thank her and left to nurse room where Recovery Girl is there to heal him while no one said anything and his friend is worried about him while the robot came and take Todoroki Shoko too with no one said anything Midnight cough to get everyone attention.

"*Ahem* well Midoriya Izuku with his injures will not move to the finals instead Todoroki Shoko will be taking his place but for now we will take a short break from battles" announced Midnight.

Nobody said anything after that event but there were some places that had some different effects on events that happen.

Above the building.

"Wow that guy is strong and I don't believe he did that" said Lex.

"We are leaving" said Ryuga as he stand up.

"What? but the battle is still not over yet" said Lex.

"I don't care about other battles, they are not interesting to me" said Ryuga

As he opens a portal and looks at his friend showing him yellow Rinne Sharingan.

"Now shall we move" said Ryuga.