Ryuga's Path 2

Ryuga and Melaine are now ready to face their enemy as Melaine is looking at the bandit while thinking about the situation of defeating the bandit while the bandit gives a big grin.

"Before I kill you, I will have some fun with you, I will be gentle" said the bandit in a pervert tone.

"You are disgusting, no one wants to be with you" said Melaine in disgust at the bandit.

The bandit dash to strike her with his sword but Melaine dodge by rolling down and standing up but the bandit is running toward her trying to attack her.

"If you think I'm weak then you are the one who lost" said Melaine in a serious tone as raised her hand and was about to shoot something while the bandit don't care about it.

"Shadow ball" said Melaine.

               (Imagine it is Melaine the one who creates the shadow ball instead of Gardevoir)

Melaine start casting and creating something black dark lightning ball in her hands and as soon as the bandit saw her magic he start to stop moving but Melaine saw him stopping, she shoot shadow ball immediately as the shadow ball went straight hitting the bandit directly in his stomach causing him to fall down far away.

"You bitch, that hurt a lot I'm going to make you pay for what you did" said Bandit as he stand up while clenching his stomach from the pain.

"What ?! that did not knock him" said Melaine in surprise.

"Good for me that I have some metal in my stomach in case something happens like this" said bandit with a grin.

Then the bandit charged once again and try to slice Melaine but she evade and create a shadow ball again but the bandit punch her hard before she cast it and she fall down and the bandit try to stomp her but she roll around and stand on guard.

(He is not weak, I have to think about something) thought of Melaine.

"What's wrong is that the only thing you know, girl" said the bandit.

"Ha Kushinada-kun is counting on me, I must not disappoint him" said Melaine with a determined face.

"Is that your boyfriend, well you will die before you even meet him" said bandit as he dashed toward her.

"Indeed I have no knowledge about close combat or martial art but that doesn't mean that I'm weak" said Melaine as glared at him.

When the bandit saw her eyes he got scared which made him stop and when Melaine saw this she charged toward him and look at his eyes and her eyes start to glow as something rings came out from her eyes.