The exam!

As time went by, in the school UA in the classroom of 1-A, Aizawa tidied his paper while giving a speech.

"Alright that is all for today, I hope you guys are ready for final exams there is only one week left, so are you all studying properly, right? I am well aware that you guys already know about this but there will not only be a written exam but also a practical component, to make it clear you students should study and train your mind and body at the same time and that is final" said Aizawa as get out of class and close the door.

"WHAT THE HECK?! I DIDN'T STUDY AT ALL!!!" yelled Kaminari with a panicked expression on his face while his midterm number was 23th.

"Well, I also didn't, so we are good" said Mina with a happy expression on her face while she started to laugh and her midterm number was 22nd.

"The heck do you mean?! you know that if we fail we are in a most serious situation!! damn it because of the sports festival and internship I didn't get any time to study" said Kaminari as he scratch his head with his two heads quickly in panic.

"I do agree that we got one event after another, but..." said Tokiyami as he sweatdrops while his midterm number was 17th.

"For mid-terms, we just started school and there is nothing to cover that much, so I don't have any hard time with any but with many events going and stuff, it seems the final is going to be different" said  Sato in worried face while his midterm number was 16th and Koda just nodding with his midterm number was 15th.

"You guys should be careful, after all the practical exam is going to be tough" said Minate as he crossed his legs in a haughty attitude while his midterm number was 12th.

"WHAT THE?! TWELEVTH ON THE MIDTERMS" yelled both Mina and Kaminari in a surprised tone.

"W-What is the meaning of this!!! I thought you were one of us!" said Mina as she pointed at him with an irritable face.

"Guys like you will be likable if they are dumb.. where is the demand for this?!" said Kaminari as he felt he wanted to choke Minate.

"World maybe" said Mineta as he smirked for his number.

"Well well well, looks like some people here having difficulty in studying, no wonder you guys have no idea about anything" said Kyoya as he mocked them with a smirk while his midterm number was 4th.

"It can't be helped, the accidents happened a lot and it makes it difficult to even study, I understand their feelings" said Mayumi as she sighed while her midterm number was 7th.

"You are two the last people we want to hear about anything related to studying" said Mina as she pointed her hand at them with the annoying face.

"And don't make fun of us!! we have no idea about these supernatural things, so don't blame us for not knowing anything" said Kaminari with an irritated face while glaring at Mayumi and Kyoya.

Kyoya sees that both Mina and Kaminari are angry about the midterm number marks so he smirks showing a mockery face at them which they become more furious but then Izuku starts to speak encouraging them.

"Mina, Kmainari, p-please come down and l-lets try our best, after all, we all want to go to the Training camp together, right?" said Izuku as he showed a happy and smiling face while his midterm number was 1st.

"Indeed, as the Class rep said, you guys can do it, I have high hopes for you to start taking action!" said Iida as he raised his arm and his midterm number was 3rd.

"You guys are confusing, it's really hard to fail if you just stay focused in the class, what so hard about that?" said Shoko with a cold face while her midterm number was 5th.