Chapter 57 - 🖤

Start from the beginning

"Mr and Mrs. Knight, congratulations on your wedding." He says, once he stops in front of us.

"Thank you, Mr..." I trail off since I don't know his name.

"Rodriguez." He says, with a smirk. "You can call me, Andres."

"Oh, you're Luciana's dad." I remember, holding my right hand out.

He extends his arm and shakes my hand, "Yes, and this is my son, Sebastian."

"Hi." He says, looking a little bit shy.

I give him a warm smile and lean down a little bit, "We have a daughter around your age. Would you like to meet her?"

He hesitates but then nods his head and looks around. I look for lily in the crowd of guests and see that she's with Ness, who is currently filling their plates with chocolate covered strawberries. I was about to walk over to them but Damon yelled before I could.

"Princess, come over here!" He yells, causing her to look our way.

She immediately runs over to us and once she stops, Damon leans down to wipe some chocolate off from the corner of her mouth.

"Bubbles, this is Luciana's brother, Sebastian." I introduce them to each other. "Sebastian, this is our daughter, Lily."

They look each other over for a few seconds, not saying a word. Then, a smile forms on Lily's face and she moves forward, throwing her little arms around, Sebastian. He looks shocked at first, but after about five seconds, he slowly brings his arms up and returns the hug.

Damon looks like he wants to pull Lily away from Sebastian, but he doesn't, which causes me to laugh silently to myself. He's going to have trouble with her when she becomes a teenager.

"Hi, dad." Luciana quietly says, as she walks up to us, just as Lily and Sebastian pull apart from each other.

"Sweetheart, where's your fiancé?" He asks her, looking around for Axel.

"He's not my fiancé, dad." She whispers, her eyes falling to the floor.

His eyes land on Axel, who is by the house, kissing his girlfriend, I'm assuming.

Andres turns to Damon and leans in before whispering harshly, "What does your brother think he's doing?! He's making out with some filth when he has a fiancée over here! I want to retire from this damn mafia business by next year! You need to have a better eye on him and keep him in line!"

Damon narrows his eyes at Andres and removes his arm from my waist, "Luciana, take the kids somewhere else."

She nervously scratches her arm but releases a sigh and does what Damon told her to do. After she leaves with the kids, Damon grabs Andres by his suit and forcefully pulls him forward. With his free hand, he takes his gun from the back of his pants and discreetly presses it between Andres's legs.

"One, I don't give a fuck what my brother does with anyone else. Two, your daughter is right, he never proposed to her. Three, the only thing that I need to do, is make sure that my wife and daughter are taken care of and four, who the fuck do you think you're talking to? Don't you ever speak to me that way again." He pushes the gun further and leans in closer to Andres. "The only reason you're still alive is because you haven't signed any papers yet and I'm not going to ruin the rest of my wife's day by making a scene right now."