"Your baby will be here when you're all better." I assure her. "You should eat, if you don't then you're just starving your baby."

She glances at the most likely cold breakfast on the bedside table before someone knocks, making me turn around.

"Ms. Montez." Abbey looks at me in shock with a tray of food in her hand. "It's not safe for you in here."

She quickly walks in and looks me over, probably checking to see if Apricot hurt me in any way.

"I'm fine, Abbey." I place a hand on her shoulder. "I was just having a chat with Apricot. I'm leaving now."

She sighs and gives me a nod, letting me walk past her. Before I completely walk out of the room, I turn my head around to see that Apricot quietly accepted the lunch that Abbey had given her.

Some time later, Damon called a meeting for everyone in the conference room. I look around the huge room and take notice of everyone who came.

Val, Enrique, Jax, Axel, Ness, Theo, Marcus, Kole, Lucky and a whole bunch of Damon's guards. Lily is seated between Damon and I at the head of the table.

"Are you waiting on anyone else?" Val asks Damon, causing everyone else to quiet down.

Just then, the door bell rings out, making Damon stand up from his chair, "Yes, I am."

He leaves the room and re-emerges minutes later with a beautiful young girl. She has dark brown hair and is wearing a short black dress. It takes me a few seconds but then I remember how Damon told me about Luciana and I realize that this is her.

"For those who don't know, this is Luciana Rodriguez. She's the daughter of Andres Rodriguez, Colombian Mafia." Damon speaks before everyone looks to the girl. "She's going to be living here from now on. Why? You don't need to know that yet."

He gestures to the table and she walks over to an empty seat next to Axel. I notice him watching her, his eyes traveling all over her before he blinks and rolls his eyes, turning back to Damon.

"Introductions will be made later. Right now, I called everyone here for a reason." Damon says, his voice commanding the attention of the entire room.

The only one who isn't paying attention is Lily because she's busy playing a game on the iPad that Damon got her.

"Not so long ago, my parents informed me about the Russian Mafia. The Ivanov's murdered my mothers brother, my uncle Felix." Jax and Axel both visibly get tense by what Damon said as my brows furrow. "After they did that, they went into hiding. Many of you know already that the Russians are extremely good at staying hidden. There are rumors going around throughout the other mafias that they're coming out of hiding soon." He looks at everyone who's scattered around the room. "From this moment on, I want everyone to have a bodyguard with them. If you're going out in groups, your bodyguards will go out in groups also. I want double security around the entire place twenty four - seven. Your bodyguards will also be your personal drivers."

Axel barely raises a finger and asks, "So, does this only apply to the girls?"

Damon raises an eyebrow at him and crosses his arms over his chest, "Did you not hear the part where I said, 'everyone'? Do you think just because you're a guy that you're somehow immune to death and females aren't?"

A small laugh catches everyone's attention, making us all look over to Luciana, who quickly clears her throat and looks down to the table.

"Everyone is getting a bodyguard!" Damon speaks louder, keeping his eyes on Axel.

He calls over Mark and Daniel, two of Damon's guards. They both instantly walk to the head of the table with us and stand with their hands in front of them.