~°•8•°~

Hyunjin's POV

I took the entrance test, but the only thing in my mind was the "date" with Jeongin.
He actually is cuter than before.

An hour passed, and I still haven't been called on the stage to sing...fuck I'm nervous...why won't they call me!!

I heard that the girl had stopped singing, so now it was my turn...I'm so excited, and nervous at the same time. What if they don't get me?!

I finished the entrance test and immediately went back to my class to take my backpack and jacket, and ran out of the class as fast as I could.

It was still 2:25PM so I had some time to change, put parfum, and go there before Jeongin.

In my way home I met Bang Chan and Changbin, walking to the coffee bar where they work, and where I invited Jeongin

"Hey Changbin! Hey Bang Chan! You going to work?"

"Yep! And we called someone over~" Chan said with heart eyes already on his face.

"Who?"

"Oh come on boy. Do you remember those two guys that we used to prank and we were even with them for a short period? Well them. I personally think that Felix got hotter in time."

"Ooooo. I invited someone too. It's...Jeongin. I know it sounds weird but- OH SHIT IT'S LATE! BYE GUYS SEE YOU LATER!!"

"BYE!" the olders said.

I got home, took a shower, and dressed. I still had my hair a little bit wet, but it was cold outside so, it wouldn't take too long to dry them.

I wore a black T-shirt and black short pants, with a pair of red Nike.

I took Kkami with me, Jeongin will love him, he likes puppies.

Anyway!! I got out and it was 2:49PM shooooot I'll be late again!!
I picked up Kkami and run to the coffee bar.
There weren't so many people, only a group of friends, one of girls, and a couple giggling at something they saw on the phone.

"Welc- Oh hey Hyunjin!! Is Jeongin here?" Changbin said seeing me.

"No. But he will be here soon"

Changbin looked in the back and made a silly face...Jeongin was behind me.
I turned around to see him, wearing a white shirt and an oversized pink cardigan...and shorts.

"Hey Jeongin...!"

"H-hey....Hyunjin" he looked down and started to play with the edge of his shirt.

He looked up at me, and his eyes started to become bigger and sparkly, I know that I look hot but....that's too much~!

"A-a...a puppy!!" He ran up to me to pet Kkami, like a kid will do for a lollipop.

I putted Kkami down and he started to jump and bark around happily, and Jeongin crouched down.

"Hi!~ what's your name~ uh? You cute puppy!!~"

"What's his name?" He asked turning towards me

"Oh, he is Kkami. He looks happy around you, most of the times he just runs away, even from me."

"Haha! Cute name by the way"

"Yeah...let's go eat?"

"Oh!! Yea!!"

I turned to Changbin and saw that he was getting red second by second,what did he see? Or who.

No one POV

Felix just arrived at the "3RACHA coffee bar" wearing his see through white shirt, white jeans and the new white boots with heel that he bought the same day.

'W-wooooow....he actually looks like a model!' Changbin though looking directly into Felix's eyes.

"Hey innie!! Oh...and Hyunjin. Anyway! Did you see for any chance Changbin?"

"Yeah. He is right there drooling at the sight of you"  Jeongin said pointing at the so said guy.

"Oh~ ok! Bye innie!! And you. Be careful or you die"

Hyunjin looked worried but, he didn't want to hurt Jeongin. He is starting to like him little by little, but he still likes Jennie too.

Felix got his way towards Changbin running.

"Hey Hyung!" Felix said smiling

"Hjwhdneisnsdgcusjs"

"Uh?"

"Me. You. My place. Now."

"Oh~~~~ ok~~" Felix said putting his hands on a chair near by.

Changbin went to a backroom, changed, and at his place at the coffee bar there was a squirrel looking boy. His name is Han, Han Jisung. He is the same height as Changbin, and go to the same school.

When Changbin was done he went out of the room and picked up Felix in bridal style and they went out of the coffee bar, Felix already leaving red marks on Changbin's neck.

On their way out they saw Seungmin, waiting out for Chan to come, and when he arrived Chan placed a kiss on the taller cheek and held hands. They were going to an amusement park.

Jeongin POV

'Should I be stressed or no?!'