~°•19•°~

Jeongin POV

I never felt this nervous in my whole life! Hyunjin meeting my parents for the first time, and them not liking boys with tattoos nor piercings...HELL!!

Hyunjin recently got a nose piercing, and I can say that I wasn't so sure about it...but he looks so damn good with it! HOW?!

Anyways, I looked in my wardrobe and looked for something formal to put on, still meeting my parents after a month.

I opted for

My mother bought the pants and jacket in the old pink colour, I like pink

My mother bought the pants and jacket in the old pink colour, I like pink...but Hyunjin not so much...hope he will like how I look...!! I even putted on the shirt that i bought with Felix and Seungmin the day of the "first" real date of me and Hyunjin.

Putted on some parfum and some make up and I started to put some essential things in my bag.

Hyunjin POV

The hairdresser was really fast, I finished 20 minutes earlier than what I thought.

I have time to go to the florist and buy Jeongin some red roses, or white? Maybe pink? AHH!! I DON'T KNOW!!

I got in the car and drove to the florist, when I arrives I saw a familiar face...Jackson.

I don't like that dude...he is the ex of Jeongin, and he even cheated on him, with a guy...BamBam.

Both models in the same company, Jackson a Chinese model that came here just for business, BamBam a Thailand singer, but than became a model, and found himself in the same company as Jackson. The two at first weren't so friendly with each other's...but than...they got asked to pose together for a magazine, the "Moon" magazine, a fashion journal.

There they started to get closer and closer, hanging out with each other's, going out to eat

There they started to get closer and closer, hanging out with each other's, going out to eat...and than dates.
Little did BamBam know, Jackson had a boyfriend, or at last they were dating.
This thing didn't feel right for the both of them...so...Jackson decided to just end things between him...and Jeongin.

Now they are a couple and live happily

"Hi, how can- oh hey Hyunjin. How is it going with everything?"

"Hey Kwan. Yeah, everything is fine, and please make me a bouquet of pink and white roses...and...one red in the middle"

"For sure!!" Byeongkwan ran at the back of the little florist shop and took a pair of scissors and went to cut some roses.

"So? New girlfriend? Or boyfriend this time?"

"It's a boy, and you? With that WoW of yours?" I said smirking

"H-hey!! Don't call him like that! I can you no! Anyway everything is good...he is really busy with work...but it's ok!" He smiled turning to me.

"He said that...one day, he will marry me...and that we will have a family...I'll just wait till that moment!"
"Anyways why do you want this flowers? You never come here!"

"O-oh...it's for...my boyfriend. We make a month and I will be meeting his parents. I want to look good and seem nice" I scratched the back of my head.

Byeongkwan finished to do the bouquet and handed it to me, and I gave him the money.
While i was heading out, a male with black hair, a dark grey coat and nice clothes came in, and I saw Byeongkwan's eyes light up and him speeding towards this man.
Seeing them kiss made me recognize the dark haired male immediately, it was Sehyoon or WoW, his stage name.

I just left the alone with a smile on my face

'What a nice couple. I want me and Jeongin to be like that in the future too'

A.C.E

so, the one in yellow is Sehyoon and the one in black and white Byeongkwan,  I wanted to put them because they are so beautiful talented and I ship them so bad!! I will put even other ships!!

Sorry I needed to make this edit!!