~°•9•°~

Jeongin POV

We sat down at a table, and the squirrel looking boy came to us jumping up and down

"Hyunjin!!! I see that you finally got a boyfriend!! *whispers* don't let this good chick go" and winked at him elbowing him.

"Shut up and take our orders"

"Aish...! You are no fun really! So, what can I get you both?" He had a bright smile on his face.

"J: U-uh...a hot chocolate and...a cheesecake please... H: an Americano and a red velvet"

"Coming back in a second!! Oh and you cutie boy, here for you! You are new here!"

He handed me a cake lollipop. It was pink with pink icing on it.
I actually really liked it.

Anyway, after 15 minutes he came back with two plates with our cakes on them and followed by another guy with our drinks.

'The smell is so goooooood~'

I picked up my fork but heard on the other side of the table Hyunjin saying "Ahhhh~" and pointing his fork with a piece of cake on it.
I of course accepted it and ate it, blushing after.

We ate and talked about things, + and -, and time passed.

I was about to drink my hot choco when I heard footsteps coming on our way. I looked up at Hyunjin and saw him smiling...who is it?

"Hyunjin!! Long time no see!! How are you!? Is that your new boyfriend?"

"Hey Seonghwa...I'm fine, and he is my "kinda" boyfriend"

I looked up at the man standing right next to him and it was a tall man with blonde brown hair, holding the hand of another guy, smaller than him with blue hair and just smiling.

"Oh! Jin! He is my boyfriend, Hoongjung, Hyunjin. Hyunjin, Hoongjung"

"Hi!"

"Hey"
"So you two are eating here too?"

"Mhm! It's our 5th month together and  we wanted to try this place " Hoongjung said smiling and hugging Seonghwa's arm.

"Yea, now we need to day goodbye! Our table is ready!! Bye guys!"

We said bye to the two guys, and I looked at them thinking 'they are such a beautiful couple...I want me and Hyunjin to be the same...'