~°•18•°~

~Two days later~

Hyunjin POV

It was 12PM, and I was staring at a beautiful blue haired Jeongin.
He went to the hairdresser this morning, but didn't tell me about this new color.

'He really looks like a living blueberry...I won't how he tastes~'

I got up from my seat and went next to him, squatted down and hugged his lower legs like a koala.

"H-hyung what's wrong?"

I looked up at him and looked at him deeply in the eyes "can I taste you?"

His eyes widened at what I said and blush all over his face "w-what?! B-but we did it two–"

"Aish! I just want a kiss nothing more. Ok?"

"Mhm"

I smirked in my place seeing Jeongin looking down at his feet and playing with them. His hands were gripped to his pants.

"Kiss~ Kiss~ Kiss~!"

"Ok ok! Y-you big baby!" And he kissed me.

Today I needed to go to the hairdresser too. My hair is so long,but I dont want to cut them. I wanted to do them brown but Jeongin said that I would look like Tarzan. So I decided to go for a plain blonde colour.

We were currently at his place that is much! closer to the hairdresser, and I wanted to make a surprise for him by coming back earlier and pick him up with my car.

It's our first month together, and let's say that I'm quite exited. I want to buy him flowers, I know it's not much  but
...IT'S ROMANTIC DAMN IT!!

"Ok baby I'll get going~ you can come at my apartment at 6PM ok? Love you bye~" and I placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Ok" and he went back to his phone.

I went out and straight to the hairdresser. It was actually early so I needed to wait outside, and saw Minho casually smoking with Jisung hugging his waist and leaning his head on his chest.

"Hey Hyun"

"Hey"

"Want one?" He said handing me one of his cigarettes. Actually, I only vape for fun but...one cigarette sometime..~

I took it and asked him to light it up for me, than, after 10 minutes the woman that works for the hair salon said my name and I went in.

Hi guys~
New book on the way!!
It's already out but the updates will be veeeeery slow.
[It's only one shots]

[Edit: I decided to do the new book a mix of Hyunin Changlix Chanmin Minsung one-shot book! I wanted to put them all together!]

Bye~~