~°•13•°~

WARNING!!
There will be some cursing and inappropriate language!

No one POV

Hyunjin taking off Jeongin's shirt quickly, rubbing his hands on the younger's chest making him gasp still for the cold feeling of Hyunjin's hands.

All the touching and kissing made Jeongin even more needy and hard.

Jeongin looked at Hyunjin, pinning the younger down on the bed, one leg between his legs rubbing it on the younger's hole making him moan.

"H-Hyunjin~" Jeongin whispered the older's name making him freeze.
From when did Jeongin become so slutty? It was the question going on in Hyunjin's head.

Now that Hyunjin was out of the game, Jeongin looked at him and smirked. He pulled the older down, now making him the one who was pinning the other down, sitting right on top of his dick.

"Oh~ so this is how the thing goes huh? Ok baby~ you take the lead for the first round~" as Hyunjin places his hands on Jeongin's thighs squeezing them.

Jeongin pulled down the older's boxers, showing his hard cock 'Eh!? It's bigger than what I thought!' Jeongin gulped at the sight and just turned as red as a tomato.

"What now baby? Can't take it in by yourself?~" said Hyunjin with a smirk

"I-it's....it's too big...I will break in half if you try to put it in me" the younger said covering his face in embarrassment.

"Well than, you will take the lead later. Now it's my turn~" Hyunjin said now pinning the younger down.

Hyunjin took a moment to admire the younger boy's body. He wasn't chubby, nor toned, but had a pretty flat stomach. Hys ribcage slightly showing, and even his collarbone. He had really pale skin and his dark hair made him look even paler.

After some seconds the older picked Jeongin's legs up and putted them around him. He started fingering him, first one, two, than three. The room already filled with unholy sounds.

Hyunjin was getting harder than a rock, all this moaning thing drove him crazy.
He pulled his fingers out and as he did, a loud whine could be heard.

"Hyunjin~ hurry~"

"Aish, you really are this needy?~ you little bitch~" he leaned in for a passionate french kiss.

Jeongin felt the tip of the older's dick at his hole and squeezed his eyes, it was going to be painful.

'Fuck fuck fuck I will rip in half I will I will holy shit please–'

"Hey honey, is everything alright? If you don't want this it's ok. I'll wait." he said as he brushed Jeongin's cheek.

"N-no it's ok it's that y-you are too big...I will rip in–"

"No you won't. We'll try, if you don't want it I'll stop ok"

The younger just noobed and wrapped his arms around Hyunjin's neck tightly, bringing him down with him basically.

"Ok. Here I go"
With that he inserted his dick half way into the younger, making him cover his mouth with both of his hands, arch his back and throw his head back.

"Honey, I want to hear you, don't cover your mouth. Grab my hands instead, you can squeeze them how hard you want" and with that, Jeongin did.

"Ngh~ I-it hurts..." a tear fell from the younger's cheek.

"Do you want to stop?"

"N-no b-but don't go rough with me" he turned his head to the side to not show the tears, nor the bright red blush that he had on his face.

Hyunjin just looked at him and chuckled, 'from when someone in the middle of his first time having sex is this cute?!' The only thought in Hyunjin's mind.

He picked Jeongin's legs up and he putted one on his lap and one on his shoulder. He leaned in and went even deeper than what he already was, making Jeongin do a high pitched little scream in a dolphin like voice.

Hyunjin didn't want to laugh but couldn't make it and just hid his head in the younger's neck and laugh.

"H-Hyunjin it's n-not the time to laugh! Y-you are still all in!"

"S-sorry it's that you are too god damn cute"

Jeongin just blushed in his place.

"O-ok now can you start to move?"

Hyunjin wasted no time to get up and give a little trust, making the younger throw his head back and to grip on the black sheets of the older's bed.

He went harder, harder and harder filling the room with with skin slapping sounds, quite sobs and moans.

It went on like this for 3 more rounds, until the one to collapse was Hyunjin.

"You are the one to collapse? You gave me such a hard time just now" Jeongin kissed the older's forehead and and left him sleep on his chest.

'From when did his hair grow this much? And from when his arms veins show this much!? Hell! He became hot!'

"I love you so much...my Prince" and fell asleep while hugging the older's body.