~°•5•°~

Hyunjin POV

'Hmmmmm!! I'm so bored!!....what about...I go upstairs and play a little with Jeongin? Sounds fine to me'

I sat up from the comfy couch and got upstairs, to go to the laundry room.
It felt like that house was mine too...

As I arrived to the laundry room, I saw Jeongin that was trying to take off his, more like mine, T-shirt.
He is so clumsy, so he tripped over his own feet.

Before he was going to fall, I reached out for help and grabbed him by his hips.

"You ok innie?" I looked down at him, still in my arms...he feels so soft...

Jeongin POV

I went upstairs stomping towards the laundry room to wash that dork's T-shirt.

I opened the door and went inside, trying to take the shirt off.
Unfortunately, as clumsy as I am, I tripped over my feet and was going to fall down, but, something, or more like someone, stopped me before falling.

I looked up immediately and saw that it was "that dork" that was holding me, it feels warm and familiar. He is looking at me with those brown eyes...he kinda looked like a black coconut.

"You ok innie?" He said looking at me, directly in my eyes.

"U-uh? Y-yea I am fine. And why are you here? I told you to stay downstairs!" I said the last words screaming in anger.

"Yo chill! I came here to help this beautiful baby~"

"Huh?" I was confused, why did he even call me baby, he is just one year older than me!

"Listen~ can you show me where your room is~?" Hyunji came closer and closer to my face

'Fuck. I'm falling for him again'