~°•20•°~

Jeongin POV

I was taking my umbrella when I heard the rumble of a car, a way too familiar car, Hyunjin's Bugatti Chiron.

'Wait...shouldn't he be at the hair salon right now?'

I opened the door, and I was pleased by the sight of a long blonde haired male, all well dressed in black, with a bouquet of roses in his hands, casually sitting on the car.

"How do I look baby?" He happily smiled, tilting his head on a side.

I had no words. He looked literally like a god, and those clothes on him....AHHHHHHHH!!

He slowly worked up to me and gave me a sweet soft kiss on the nose, making me blush and cover my face with my hands.

"Hope your parents don't mind having a guest...-" he couldn't even finish the sentence that a bark was heard coming from the car.

Hyunjin scratched the back of his head and smiled to em embarrassed.

"They won't mind...and...you look really good~" I said in a teasing tone, kissing his cheek and held him with an arm by the waist, and going towards the car.

Hyunjin POV

I blushed and just dropped my mouth open to what he just did. He never was the one to do the first move, and he wasn't the type to be "sexy" at such a time...I AM ALWAYS THE ONE THAT DOES THE FIRST MOVE EVEN IN BED!

'H-he....tonight he will pay for this! He won't walk for a week this time~'

I licked my lips and with a smirk on my face ran towards Jeongin and back hugged him, making him jump a little.

We were on the way to his parents' house, the ride was kind of quiet, only Jeongin singing to random songs at the radio and him telling me about the weird things that Felix and Seungmin told him.

"Oh right. Hyunjin, my mother doesn't like people that smoke...nor vape, so plead don't ok? I don't want her to have a bad impression of you...-"

"Ok baby I won't, but, you need to do something for me tonight~" I wiggle my eyebrows and kissed Jeongin on his soft lips that tasted like cherries.

I parked the car and picked up Kkami from the back sit and handed him to Jeongin, so that I couldn't close the car.

I never felt more nervous than right now. His parents were really rich and strict people, and they want a good boy for their son, and right now...I'm thinking that I'm not good enough for him...and them...

"Don't be nervous. My parents are strict yeah but they will like you!"

"If you say so..." I looked down

"I love you dummy~"

"I love you too" and we kissed.

A woman, between the 45 and 50, opend the door, Jeongin's mom. She first looked at her son and than at me with a questioning look on her face.

"Is this your...boyfriend?" She said looking at me from head to toe.

"H-hi ma'am. Really nice to meet you." I smiled and bowed at her.

She looked distant...and at he same time disgusted by my presence...

Jeongin POV

My mother welcomed us with a big fake smile on her face, it was forced.

"Sorry hunny, but can we talk for a second?"

"Sure mom..." I followed her in the kitchen, while Hyunjin was walking towards the living room where my father was.

"Darling...you told me it was a handsome boy, black hair, tall, fascinating...but he is none of them...I only want the best for you. *sigh* that Jackson was really good for you-"

"No mom stop! Don't start ok!? He is handsome for me, he is my boyfriend not yours, I choose what and who I want to be with, and he is trying his best to look good in front of you" I walked back to the living room, seeing the best sight ever...

Hyunjin and my father were happily talking and laughing for something that my father said. They were getting along well.

My father was always the supportive and happy one in the family. He was present in my childhood and he never raised his voice to me. My mother is the complete opposite...

"Son! It's been a while already! Gosh you grew a lot in just some months! Come hug this old man!"

"Father you are not old" I went to hug him, and he whispered something in my ear

"This guy, he really is cool and he even knows how to play the guitar! I think he really is the best! But remembered son, you need to he happy first, than us ok?"

~•♡•~

~•♡•~

GOD DAMN IT!!

Sooo...I was thinking about a sad ending for this story...but I don't know, I will feel bad and write another ending.

Sad or Happy ending?