~°•10•°~

Jeongin POV

I looked at him eating...I am hungry yea but...as he said...I'm a little bit chubby...and I am on a diet, so the bites that I took is enough-

"You don't eat? Don't like it?" He looked up at me pointing with his index finger at the cake

"N-no...I...I'm on a diet...-"

"Eh!? Yeah you are a little bit chubby but I think it makes you hotter"

That's not true...you think that I'm fat...

Hyunjin POV

I looked at him while he was staring at his cake with a sad look. His hands between his legs.

I waved my hand and called Jisung over to ask him something

"Jisung can you put this cake in a box? We will eat it at home, he is not so hungry"

"For sure!!" He took the cake and putted it in a small black and red box with the name of the coffee shop "3RACHA"

He came back to us with the box and handed it to me.
Meanwhile Hyunjin ate all of his slice and now was drinking his iced americano.

We got up and pay.

We started to walk away from the shop and Hyunjin was walking some steps in front of me...he looks so handsome...I want to hold his hand...like real couples do...

"H-Hyunjin...?"

"Yes Jeongin?"

"C-c-can I hold your h-hand?" I was so embarrassed! How could I say something like that!? It's pathetic...I'm pathetic.

"Mhm" he handed me his hand to hold

I was surprised for a moment but than took his hand and felt my face heating up.

We walked for a long time hand in hand when i stopped in front of a Hair Salon.

"Hey innie, I need to get an appointment at the hair salon can you wait here?"

"Y-yeah! Of course!" He said stuttering

"Good. It will take only a few minutes"

With that I left him and went in the salon and took an appointment to "change" my hairstyle.

When I came back I saw Jeongin squatted down and playing with Kkami  'Kkami never likes people...but him yes...well another point for me to take him with me~'