Chapter 4 - Playtime with Monsta X (Edited)

Start from the beginning

My head was spinning. Lucky for me, Minhyuk and Wonho each had one of my arms as we walked. They led me to a special room that had been set up for us. It was decorated like a café with a few tables and chairs, a comfy looking L-shaped couch, a couple of cameras, a few lights, and a couple of staff members. 

The guys were all talking at the same time so I could not focus on what anyone was saying. I heard the words "noona", "areumdawo", and "Monbebe", but the rest was a jumble. I was fluent in the language, but this situation was a bit overwhelming. I looked back and forth at them trying to follow, but I was lost. Finally, Changkyun realized I was having trouble and calmed everyone down.

"I think you guys are scaring her," he laughed as he spoke in English.

"I am not scared. I am just too excited, and I can't follow you all at once!"

"Oh! Sorry, sorry noona!" I heard Joohoney say on behalf of the group.

They were still smiling, and I could tell they were excited, just like I was. I was surprised they were so welcoming, but I guess they were used to noona fans when they visited the states. I remember the look on Minhyuk's face during the hi-touch. I wanted to think it was just for me, but that was just wishful thinking. He was bombarded with beautiful women all the time. There was no way that he would notice me that way.

They introduced themselves individually and bowed as they went down the line. I told them they could call me noona, if they wanted. The formality faded a bit after we got settled in the special room that had been set up for us. I thought I would be the one asking the questions, but nope, not so much.

"How did you like the performance yesterday?
How long are you in Korea?
Do you have children?
Are you married?
Do you have boyfriend?
She doesn't need a boyfriend, she has us!
How long have you been a Monbebe?
Who is your favorite member? Is it me?"
What food do you like?"

They were all over the place! And I managed to avoid revealing my bias... for now. I wanted to enjoy all 7 of them for a while first.

I shared cat photos with Joohoney and Wonho as we cooed over our furbabies. Hyungwon and I talked about the benefits of day napping. I talked about food with Shownu and painting with Minhyuk. Kihyun and I talked about photography and Changkyun played some songs that he had been listening to lately. Minhyuk bounced around yelling and laughing, being the adorable puppy that he is.

He came to settle in beside me and took both of my hands in one of his. His hands were so big, and so soft too. He looked at me and it took every bit of willpower that I had not to fangirl scream. I think he knew, because he smiled at me in a way I had not seen yet. He said, "Noona, may I ask you a question?"

I nodded and softly answered, "anything." His smile got a little bigger.

"You are the one who gave me this, aren't you?" he pulled a tiny whale sculpture out of his pocket and showed it to me. My eyes grew huge and my mouth fell open. I looked up at him and no sound would come out of my mouth.

"Y...yes!" I finally managed to croak out. "How... you remember me?" I am not sure how I managed to form words.

"Noona, I hoped I would meet you again!" He pulled me to his chest and held me there. His scent was intoxicating, and all I could do was wrap my arms around him as well. I was shaking and he stroked my back to help me calm down. "The staff lost the letter that was with it. I am so glad I can finally thank you properly." He had pulled back a little so that he could see my face. "I keep it with me and hold it when I feel too much stress."

"Oh Minhyuk, I am so happy that you kept it! I made it for you, but I figured it would get donated." I smiled at him, and a single little happy tear slid down my cheek. He wiped it away with his thumb and the simple gesture made my heart melt. Minhyuk pulled me up off the sofa and started dancing one of his cute dances. The others came over and joined in. Minhyuk then took off running around them, smacking them all on the back, arm, or head, whichever he could reach.