Part 6

??'s Pov

This nigga had me at all types of fuck. I just got the hospital. Nigga thought he could put his hands on me. And get away with it. He better think again. I wasn't playing no games with Jaylen's ass. I was going to get my daughter no matter what. I was driving to my brother's house. I haven't really seen him since he moved out here. Three years ago with his BabyMomma and kids. I ain't see how he liked her. Gold digging ass bitch. My brother and I were very close. Since we were little. That was my best friend. I pulled up walking in the house.My niece and nephew attacked me with hugs and kisses. "miss you TT" Ky said happily. He hugged my leg one more time. Before running off. Ky was just like my brother in every way possible. He looked like our dad and my brother. He was four and acted just like Shaun. My niece stood there with them eyes. Big and blue. She was me all day. Attitude in all. "hey auntie" Deyj said, "sup boo" I said, "thank god you're here" she said hugging me then walking off. Wonder what she's talking about. I moved further in the house. I could hear was yelling from upstairs. I just shook my head.

He was always arguing with Aria. I didn't want to know what it was about. This time. I went in the backyard playing with Ky. Deyj came up sitting next to me. She was playing on her iPad. "mommy hasn't been home in a week. Daddy is mad" she said staring at the iPad. I nodded watching Ky. "where's Zane, TT" Ky asked. "with her dad" I said. "oh" he continued to play with his truck. "when you get here" Shaun came out of no where sitting on the side of me. "few minutes ago. Why ?" I said looking at him. "oh. Deyj and Ky go get your bags" he said waiting for them to go inside. "what happened? Deyj told me" "she didn't tell you that Aria left them here alone for a week" be said. Wait. What he did just say. I just looked at him crazy. "since she can't be a parent, I'm taking the kids with me for a while" he said. "Good. I told your ass to stop messing with this chick. She's no good" I said getting pissed off. How the fuck do you leave a six year old and four year old home alone. Stupid ass bitch. I got up walking in the house. If my brother was leaving with the kids, where the fuck are they going to go.