Part 2

Cya's Perspective

I was leaving my dorm room going to my car. I was headed over towards Ty and Brooklynn's house. College has been great for me. I was going for music production. I was in my senior year this year. I was about to hop in my car when I heard a voice, " Hey beautiful". I thought I never hear that voice again. I turned around seeing him. I just looked at him. It's been I don't know how many years since I seen him. " What ? You don't want to see me ?" He said. " How you find me ?" I said. " it really wasn't that hard".

He walked further towards me. "where you headed, baby girl" "my brother's house" "lets go" he walked around my car getting in. I got in starting the car pulling off. He looked very good now. I wasn't going to lie to myself. I missed him so much. After everything I've been through it's good to see him. "so how you been " I said. "same old same old. You ?" " I've been good" "sure keep telling yourself that, baby girl" "hey, I've been fine" he's still acted the same.

I pulled up to the house. All the kids was outside playing. I got out walking over to London and Brooklynn. He followed me.

"Ooh, who's your lil friend?" London said. "This is ...." I couldn't finish what I was bout to say cause Ty and Devin came around. "My nigga Derrick" said both of them. " Sup yall " said Derrick, "How you've been " said Ty, "Good . " said Derrick. I sat next to Brooklynn putting my bag on the table. Zay came up climbing on my lap. She was my lil partner in crime. She was playing with my necklace. Devin, Ty and Derrick walked off somewhere talking. I was staring at Derrick. Is it just me or did Derrick get a little taller.

I could already tell Lo and Brooke was giving me the death stare. "So, who is he?" said Brooke, " a friend" I said playing with Zay. "he looks like something more" Lo chimed in, "ok, he was my first love" I finally said, " Awl, what happened ", "I moved away to Miami". I couldn't fight back the tears that was about to form. "excuse me" I got up putting up Zay in the chair. I walked in the house going to the bathroom.

I sat on the toilet just thinking about when I left. That's when the tears poured down my face. I dreaded that day since then. There was a knock on the door. I stood up looking in the mirror. I cleaned my face fixing my make-up. I opened the door. Derrick was right there, "you iight" "yeah, I'm fine", but I really wasn't. He just looked at me leaning against the wall, "sure I know you" "nope I'm fine" "ohkay", I was looking at how cute he got since then. He finally took my word and cut his hair. It looked good. I just wanted to kiss him right there and then. But, I didn't. I just couldn't do it. And besides, he probably has a gf.

So I just left it alone