Part 4

Brooklynn's perspective

We were having dinner at mom and dad's house. London and I were helping mom set the table. Everybody was just relaxing until dinner. Jaylen came in looking pissed af. I walked over to him "everything okay ?" I said worried, "she went to the school looking for her" Jaylen sounded irritated af, " wait what" "Zane mom" "that would've explained why Zane was acting little weird" "imma kill her" he paced the hardwood floor anxiously.

Dad came from upstairs when he noticed us standing there " what's the matter" he sounded worried but little tired, " Zane mom, that's the matter" Jaylen said, "Mmhm, what exactly happened" "she showed up at the school trying to get her" I walked into the family room leaving them to talk seeing Ty get beat in the game by Tj. Cya was all cozy up with Derrick sitting in the chair. Chantelle and Zane was on their phones. The little ones was doing dolls hair.

I walked back into the kitchen grabbing the food to put on the table, " who's the newbie" dad said. He scared the shit of me walking in the dining room. He was a damn ninja. He needed to stop that. He tired to sneak and grab some food. But, mom smacked his hand away "wait until dinner" she said, "why it gotta look good, then " I erupted in laughter, "dad, that's Cya friend Derrick" " mmhm, they look too comfortable in that chair" "dad" "what" . I just shook my head continuing to put food on the table.

Ty's perspective

It really has been amazing over the years. I have the family I always wanted. I walked in the dining room wrapping my arms around Brooklynn. She was everything I could ask for "Is dinner ready yet ?" I said so hungry, " in a minute, baby" " iight but there's lil boy about 8years going on a hunger strike " she laughed turning around facing me, " is that so" "yup" just then,dad came from the kitchen clearing his throat, " time for dinner" he yelled out. Tj came running in almost knocking me down. Followed by the twins and everybody else.

After dinner, everybody hung around a little bit more. Chantelle and Zane was in the kitchen talking about teenage stuff. Tj was bugging tf out of the twins and Zay. Cya continued to be all up under Derrick. I was out back with Brooklynn,London and Devin and Jaylen. Jay was tripping right now. He wasn't ok in the head right now. But he got perfect reason to be acting like this. Zane mom was here. Shit I don't know what I would do if that bitch came back for TJ.

Since the kids were getting all sleepy. We decided to head home. School and work in the am. Cya and Derrick immediately took off going back to campus when we got to the house. These two. Brooke put Chanell and Chelle in bed. I walked in the room Tj was right behind me bugging too much " Tj, time for bed. You got school in the morning" I said so tirelessly, " ohkay, but--" he stopped walking out the room. Brooke came in changing clothes "baby ? " she sounded sleepy. She walked out the closet in them shorts that hugged on her booty. Told her not to wear them around me. Got me feeling some type of way " yea" I said looking at that ass. She smacked my arm, " dont forget " "huh " " seriously " " oh yeah, I ain't forget" " better not " she walked out the room. I stood there so confused. I really ain't know what she was talking about. Im not about to ask. Hell no.

Wtf am I going to do