Part 10

London's Perspective

I was running around like crazy. I had just drop the kids off at mom and dad's. I had to finished getting ready for this couples getaway thing. I was going to need this trip. Especially, with all this talk about the kingpin and shit. I was tired of it. All of it but, I loved Devin too much. So, I'm just suck it up.

I had everything packed up and in the car. I was waiting for Devin to hurry tf up. So, we can go get Ty and Brooke. I was just sitting on a bar stool working on my laptop. I felt his big ass hands rub on my back. He sat next to me gripping my thigh.

 "why we going" he said. I made a face. "really" I pouted. He laughed at my facial expression. "I'm just playing, baby" Devin kissed my cheek getting up. "come on, don't we have to get Ty and Brooke" I grabbed my bag. "yeah, I heard Jay bringing someone" I said walking out to the car. "oh, frfr" he said looking confused. "yeah, he was dropping Zane and two more kids off at mom and dad's" Devin opened up my door.

Devin pulled off going on about Jay and his mysterious girlfriend. I wonder who she is. I guess we gonna to find out soon.

Zane's Perspective

I couldn't believe my dad was dating this whole time. Ugh, it would be Darien's mom. Now, I'm have to deal with Elle and Darien more. I just can't with them. I rather put up with the younger kids.

 "ZaZa, it goes like this" I heard Chelle say.  I was playing dolls with Zay, Madison and the twins. I couldn't take being in the same room as Darien and Elle was all hugged up with each other. Just this weekend do I have to put up with them. Besides school. "show me again" I told the  girls. "otay, pay attention this time" Zay said. "not gonna show you again" I laughed nodding my head. Grandma came into the room smiling. "playing with the little ones" she said. "yup" I said. "dont wanna be around Elle and Darien" I
She said. "get it" I laughed at the faces she was making.

 "I still can't believe daddy is dating" I said getting up. I handed the dolls to the girls. "I know you are. Your dad shocked the hell out of me and grandpa, too" she said. "but, yeah I can't wait to meet her" I nodded.

I walked back into our room. I walked in at a bad time. I flopped down on my bed. Making Darien and Elle look at me. "what" I asked. "nothing" Elle said giggling as Darien whispered into her ear. I shook my head. Closing my eyes.

This weekend can't go by any faster.