Part 5

Jaylen's perspective

I was just beyond angry. All these years and she wants to come back now. I walked in the house throwing my keys on the table by the door. Zane headed up to her room looking sleepy. I walked into the living room sitting down. I cut the tv on rubbing my hands over my face. I didn't noticed that there was someone sitting in my house. When I heard something move. "who tf is in my house" I said going for my gun. Her damn voice broke out, "where is she, Jay" "tf you doing in my house?" " where" "you know what" she was pissing me off. Tf she even get it in my house "daddy" I heard Zane cone back downstairs "yes baby girl" "so, I um" she stopped to where she was in front of me but facing her, "um, daddy what's going on" "nothinn" "what's mom doing here" "I was just getting to that. Why don't you go back upstairs. I'll be up there in about a minute" "alright" she left. I turned my focus back to her " so" "I want my daughter back " "over my damn dead body " "I'm serious " "and I'm serious too. You not finna take my daughter" " why do you even care about her ? She's not yours" my jaw clenched up. My hands were into fist. I swear I blacked out.

All I remember was waking up in a jail cell. Then, Brooke came to get me out. Zane and Chelle was with her " thanks " I said sinking into the seat as she drove, " no probs. What happened" "her" "tell me back at the house " "yup" she drove back to her house. I was just thinking. What tf did I do to her.

Brooklynn's perspective

Just couldn't believe Jay was in jail tonight. I had to pick up Zane from his place then head over to the jail. I kind figure what is going to be about. I pulled the car in the garage. Chelle was the only kid up and bugging me. She ran up in the house Zane followed her inside. I looked over at Jay. I saw the look he had on his face " what's bothering you" "what she said about Zane" "and" I walked in the living room sitting down. Jay sat in the chair "she said Zane ain't mines" "that's bullshit. Zane has your eyes, lips, and hair. And she acts just like you" "yeah and she's trying take Zane" "she better watch her back" "only you" I got up saying good night. I was beyond tired and sleepy. And i had a big day tomorrow. I carried myself off to bed thinking. Who was Zane mom? Whoever she was better act right. She is not finna take Zane away from my brother. Got me all the way fucked up.